PDA

View Full Version : Benvolio's Speach (Act 3 Scene 1 - Lines 143-166)

Daniel Walck
02-05-2005, 09:04 PM
you must be some kind of dumb sh*t! that over-view was the easiest thing that i have ever read; apart from Spot<br>"See Spot. See Spot walk. See Spot run. Spot runs fast..." <br> Oh wait! maybe THAT is too hard for you to read<br> have you heard about hooked on phonix?! it can help dummies like you learn how to read! <br> I'm surprised that you can even type! WRITTED?! what the hell is your I.Q.?! Negative three million?! you definitely give humans a bad name!<br> you should be tortured to death in a room without windows and doors.

Unregistered
02-14-2005, 02:10 PM
no u cant find it in modern english so basically ur screwed or ur gonna have a hard time figuring things out

Simone
03-11-2005, 05:32 PM
I don't know where you can find Romeo and Juliet written in modern day english. However I can tell you what is said in Benvolio's speech.<br>Benvolio is simply explaining to Prince Escalus what happend. He says Romeo killed Tybalt, but only because Tybalt killed Mercutio, who is related to Prince Escalus. Tybalt left the scene of the crime when he killed Mercutio, but came back that's when Romeo killed him and left. Little did he know that he would be exiled(banished from Verona).<br>

Rich
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Is there anywhere I can find this writted in Modern English as i'm finding it extremely hard to translate?<br><br>