PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

chelsea
07-27-2003, 01:00 AM
William Shakespeare only wrote three different types of plays history comedy tragic<br><br>and since romeo and juliet's first words are a shakespearen sonnet gives a hint that it is about love and im sure a ballad or two were thrown in there because they end tragic no matter what the subject of the play is<br>

Amber S
03-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Of course! Romeo and Juliet is a magnificent play and story that has stood the test of time. We should still keep this play in mind for many centries to come, and perform it as a tradition, for thats what it clearly is! I <br>would like the thant everyone that has read, or seen Romeo and Juliet, taking time to discover one of the world's greatest plays, that could only come from shakespeare! This website is pleasing, giving me more reference to look at, to<br>define the deep meanings of shakespeare's words. It has helped me in my <br>reading and expressivness, I've hope it has done the same for you, and has<br>given you a better onlook about what we can really achieve and learn!

Debbie
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
For me, I think this is the best romantic story ever, but also a tragic story too.