PDA

View Full Version : ???

bram
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
i like movies, but this movie was a litlle to unrealistic. the combination of the new and the old was a complete failiure (in my eyes).<br>the story was a bit dull because of the boring pieces between the passages.<br>but i did like some other scenes like the rape and the cutting of her hand. just too bad you don,t see the handcutting. <br><br>i think the movie is just not for an age category like ours. <br>like older people would enjoy the movie.<br>the emperor makes me think about adolf hitler.<br>he looks like him and he has the same ideals like hitler to.<br><br>there are some good parts in the movie, but i can't think about one right now.<br><br>By the way it is genetically impossible for a white woman to have a full blooded black baby unless it was only theaterics.<br> The malevolence that is in full effect within all of the characters, and the loss of morality is absolutely mesmerizing in this heart-wrenching play about passion, lust, madness, and the ultimate sacrifice of love.<br>