PDA

View Full Version : Storm

Phantom
04-08-2003, 12:25 AM

firestarter
04-08-2003, 03:07 PM
i like this one. Good description of the storm, is this of something rather personal? very curious.
firestarter

Phantom
04-08-2003, 03:12 PM
Thanks, while i've been through a tornado this one was kinda just something improv i made cus i was bored. 8)

Jay
04-10-2003, 09:55 AM
Here's another great poem of yours, Phantom. I could almost feel the storm in the classroom. It's so vivid. You really have some good potential in you. And BTW, I like your avatar :D .

Phantom
04-10-2003, 01:38 PM
Thanks 8)

IrishCanadian
10-11-2005, 12:32 AM
I'm confused. Please don't hate me. I'm just a student. Learning is what I'm here for. So help me out. Perhaps there was somehting wrong with my computer but all I got of the poem "Storm" was a series of "."
I don't want to be insulting, and the reason I'm writing this reply is so that someone can help me out here. Where is the poem? This website holds great timeless works. Some of the greates poems ever written are harbourd here and discussed about here. If "....." reflects a storm in any way please tell this student how it does. Once again I don't mean to be rude but such a strange clericle group of punctuation resembles nothing to me. I think that haveing such things on a site that glorifies greats Like Willium Butler Yeats and Alfred Lloyd Tennison is missdemeaning to their callaber. I'm not in any way trying to say that most of the posts (including my own) in this section are comparable to people like Edgar Allan Poe. However, the ones who defined poetry are lost from the art entirely in this poem. With appologies, IrishCanadian

B-Mental
10-11-2005, 12:36 AM
I think the poem was removed by the postee. Not sure, maybe someone else will know.

IrishCanadian
10-11-2005, 12:43 AM
well I feel pretty stupid. Sorry about that people. than ks for the clarification B-Mental. Take it easy