PDA

View Full Version : confussion!

Unregistered
09-13-2003, 01:00 AM
I recently did a research paper on Lewis Carroll, I used a book called Inventing Wonderland. It also has several veery fascinating sections involving other children authors, including J.M Barrie

Unregistered
02-21-2004, 02:00 AM
Barrie writes the original peter pan but Speilburg does the movie hook

Unregistered
01-21-2005, 05:55 PM
The person who wrote Hook is Jim V. Hart - who was inspired by his son, Jake, asking him "what if Peter Pan grew up."<br><br>Brooks was hired to write the novelization of the screenplay by Hart and others.

Unregistered
02-05-2005, 09:03 PM
I'm sure this comes too late, but while JM Barrie's life had a huge influence on Peter Pan (I did an extensive research paper on this), Terry Brooks would not provide you as much a correlation as the driving force behind HOOK, Steven Speilberg. Finding out why this was such a beloved story to him (He even uses it directly in ET) would be more useful as Speilberg was more responsible for the direction of the film the the writer of the novelization/screenplay

Unregistered
04-15-2005, 11:40 AM
Look for the screenplay of the movie "Hook"- not the book of the movie "Hook" inorder to find who wrote the movie "Hook"

kylie waibel
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
hello there! lmy name is kylie waibel, and i am doing my senior term paper on Peter Pan, and a little bit more... i am also doing the project on the movie Hook... the confussion starts with the who actually wrote the movie Hook... ive seen the name terry brooks which is obviously well known... and ive seen the name James Barrie which is even better known in most cases... im doing a synopsis of the characters now and then, and a detailed summary of the authors lives, and how the influece that their lives had on the stories... please help me!!! Speilberg directed it... but to who do i acredit this magnificent accomplishment?? HELP!!! if someone could help me out with this one, i would sincerely appreciate it if you could provide a response with lots of help as soon as possible!! my term paper is due on the 29th of january... and i DON'T want to procrastinate on this one!! hahah... thank you very very much <br>