PDA

View Full Version : The Reason To Why He Never Wanted To Grow Up.

Katie
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
The reason seems clear to me may not be right but i believe it to be true. eva since i was 4 years old Peter Pan has been a kind of idol for me i love him his character, his confidence and romantic*** life. And after seeing 4 films of Peter Pan, the two animated disney films, hook with robin williams who played an old peter pan to the T and the most resent Peter Pan with Jeremy Sumter (2004) It made what my first thoughts on way he never wanted to grow up since i was 4 true. He never wants to grow up because growing up is the one thing we all think and dream about, but we all no that there is pain hurt and resrictions to what we have to live by so Peter escapes this world of boudries rules and to be honest boring place, to be a child is to play have fun no worries thats why he never wants to grow up he doesnt want to become another business manager, James must have had a body of an adult and a heart of a child like we all do but have lost contact with it, luckly for me i am 15 an still a child but will always be a child no one can take that from me if peter was to be real i would stay in neverland because growing up is a load of nothing! Yes of course i want my inderpendice but all my mates love me for being spirited and love me for my love for all things. I am a child with responsibilitys thank you for reading my comment e-mail on any views or questions (year 2004)