PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Unregistered
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
i know that this story sould make me feel happy that i read it but all it does is makes me sad that i dont believe that peter pan could ever come to my window and even if he could it is too late because i have grown up, and never seen a fairy, or peter pan or a pirate. i cant find the part of me that believed, and i would do anything to go to sleep wishing that i might wake up to see peter by my bedside.

Slightly
03-28-2006, 09:00 PM
As a kid i still believe and hope i will get to Never Neverland some day or at least see a fairy but if you are a grown up and dont believe anymore all i can say is dont become a pirate!!
And also Never land is the world everyone who has ever read the book creats in their imagination. How you get there is up to you. The problem when you grow up is you are get so rapped up in your career, or money problems, or family problems, etc. ( now i am not saying that YOU are but thats what my point of veiw is of a tipical adult) You can not forget what it is like being a kid and the things you had planned to do as a grown up but never real did for whatever reason. So, what i think you should do is do something spontaneouse!! It dosent have to be big, it can be small. Remember you only get to live once so make the most of it!!!

(ps. if you dont get what i am saying about becomeing a pirate watch the movie Hook. It might make you less sad. I know it helped me with just the thought of growing up. )