PDA

View Full Version : 10H

whitney
06-03-2004, 01:00 AM
The Scarlet Letter is the kind of book that either you really liked reading it or you hated it because you got lost or bored. It was okay to me once I'd read it and took a test over it I planned to forget all about it but nope- now 1 year later I'm doing a Literary analysis on the book and I definitely took a closer look this time and it's not as bad as I thought but then again I don't really know what to write about this time I just saw some e-mails and decided to write and say its not as bad as it seems.<br>

Holly
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
The book is VERY slow at the beginning but I really Started to like it when my 10H english teacher made us read it, I haven't found the time to read all of it, i read the more important parts because it is so hard to understand but i really like it, i skipped the custom house becuase i was completely lost by the 5th word. This book has a VERY good message. You should hold responsiblility for what you do, do not hide it, it will kill youa nd donot try to take revenge. Revenge will also kill you.<br> -Holls