PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Robert
05-29-2004, 01:00 AM
See i couldnt like the book...our teacher didnt explain it. Im in an english III class in louisiana. My teacher lashed the book out at us and told us read. She couldnt talk b/c of her voice gave ouyt.,..she couldnt explain it to us. For the people who did sports it was very diificult to read on your own. The teacher did a very poor job with this class and with this book. I understand the generals of the books and what it was about..Now we have 2 weeks to do a paper which is reidcvulousc cause we arent in college yet...next year is for college readiness...

pickle
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I think that this book was definately not my favorite, but all of you who bash this book, sound very narrow minded and unintelligent. I had to read this book for a Eng10 class, and it was hard for me to comprehend, but my teacher did a very good job of explaning it. I am not having to write an essay on this book. It was fun to see all the symbolism, yet hard to push aside to get the true meaning all at the same time. I wouldn't read this for pleasure, but it was a great educational opportunity.