PDA

View Full Version : pride and prejudice

gchil
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Reading such novel is one of the great thing to do especially if its written by a good playwright Jane Austen. You can learn a lot in here about the significance of marriage and such relationsips. Romanticisms is also being discussed like emotions that the characters portrayed. it reflects the knowledge and insight of individuals through their society and its a great sense. Give yourself a sentiment Read "Pride and Prejudice"

CrazyJane
01-28-2006, 10:55 AM
Yeah of course you'll fine your way in that story: the mind of Lydia or Kitty is really interesting, and, as a matter of fact, Elisabeth is so easy to identificate with. I like the psychology of Mr Bennet even if I trust he is unresponsible for his daughters

( please correct my gramar or vocabulary mistakes, thx )

Reichenbach
04-03-2006, 03:00 PM
Mr Darcy was my favourite character, thinking about the book and all of the events from his point of view really made me think. I couln't look at it from Jane's point of view without being bored. Jane seemed to be quiet and couldn't find error in anything, unlike Elizabeth who was the life and soul of the book. The way she passes on her wit and different attitude to Mr darcy is truely amazing. Jane Austen's fast-paced wit cannot be matched!

Rosie Cotton
04-03-2006, 11:57 PM
Jane Austen was, in fact, a novelist. Not a playwright. But all the same, I agree. I find it most exciting...the whole book I mean.

CrazyJane, for the sake of improval on your English (I'd assume you're a native French speaker), I think that you're trying to say is "I like the psychology of Mr. Bennet even if he is irresponsible as a father." Also, the correct form is "identify." But it's very good. Better than my French. Keep practicing, and you'll definitely be considered fluent. :)