PDA

View Full Version : MY FAV BOOK EVA!

bookworm!
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Pride and Prejudice is the best book ever and i have read it at least 20 times! I cant' get enough of it. I wish Jane Austen wasn't dead so that I could speak to her and get some tips on how to write a book myself 'cause I'm just hopeless no matter how much I try! When I first read it when I was 10 I nearly fell asleep 'cause i didn't appreciate how good the book was but then when I read it again at 11 I immediately fell in love with it. I also loved Mr Darcy's charcter no matter how proud he was. he sounded perfect! The film is absolutely brill as well and I can't beleive that some people just don't like reading as they are totally missing out! We should have a World Wide reading of Pride and Prejudice each year. It's just so good. My knowledge of english isn't very good but i hope you know what i mean when i say thet pride and prejudice just is THE BEST BOOK EVER. Everyone should realise how good the book is! Anyway I won't go on but I think you've got the general idea! Reply back if you agrees with me! <br>Claire<br>aged 13<br>xxxxxxxx