PDA

View Full Version : novels by Joel Goulet

wausau731
03-26-2003, 12:03 PM
Hello there. Maybe it’s time to relax with a good novel. If you’re looking for something interesting to read, check out the novels by Joel Goulet. There’s a horror novel titled DEATH OF THE APOCALYPSE that you might not be able to read if alone at night. There’s a western novel titled SILVER FOX that has everything for a great read; action, adventure, romance, lawmen and outlaws, Civil War action. There’s information about these novels, his next novel, and more at www.joelgoulet.com Thanks for visitingwww.joelgoulet.com

Shuai
03-26-2003, 10:13 PM
You aren't Joel Goulet in disguise are you? You sound like either him or part of his advertising board.

piquant
03-26-2003, 10:31 PM
Shuai, I just realized that although all your posts are before mine in order of when they were put up, they are after mine according to the time. For instance, right now it is 8:14 pm on the 26th your message posted at 9:13 is already up. It's like a message from the future :o ! ....Or maybe it's just time zones ;)

Zeno
03-26-2003, 11:24 PM
your's says 9 31 his says 9 13 :P
Yea i thought it sounded like a guy promoting himself too, i met a guy doing that on yahoo the other day. lol. it's cool though anyone almost can write a book and put it online nowadays.