PDA

View Full Version : A TaLe oF tWo CiTiEs

CaTe
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I absolutly loved this novel. My honors english 1 class was assigned to read it and at first it was hard to grasp what was going on,but sure enough i began to enjoy it. Many other students even dreaded reading this book for homework. But we worked hard and always summerized what we read and discussed what was going on in the book so by the end of reading it i felt i had absorbed so much more information. Take time to really connect the information you read in this book, it relates to even today. I throughly enjoyed this book and im sure u will too, just stick with it and keep reading!

D))N
05-22-2007, 02:35 AM
lik i said 2 j, i never liked it till the last book, then i thought it was ok, just ok. i also thought that he connected the characters hekka good but i still hate the am book. i would not recommend the book to ne1. it just suks 4 2days time. it wasted 2 much of my time at home since it was so hard and i had 2 read it 4 homework.

Tosca
12-18-2007, 10:19 PM
I enjoyed this book immesly! I found the imagery as well as the plot itself to be very delightful! A pure classic - Dickens is truly amazing!