PDA

View Full Version : PLS HELP FIND CRITIGUES OF POEMS

shonmi_lily
03-10-2003, 01:40 PM
HI SHEA!

COULD U PLS HELP ME FIND CRITICAL APPRECIATION OF POEMS BY GOOD WRITERS? I HAVE TO SUBMIT MY ASSIGNMENTS BY NEXT WEEK

LAZYBONES :)

Nora
04-28-2003, 06:13 PM
shonmi_lily...
I am sorry i can not help u..I also would lik to find some CRITICAL APPRECIATION OF POEMS.. :oops: beacuse i do have litrary ASSIGNMENTS

if one know something pleas help us... ;)

thanks

imthefoolonthehill
04-28-2003, 09:20 PM
*cough cough CchOeaUteGrHs!*

Della~Moon
04-28-2003, 09:40 PM
come on you can do your own work hun. you seem smart (lol you hang out with us how can you not be one of the smartie cult LOL) ;)

Shea
04-28-2003, 11:03 PM
Hmm..., it seems that this post escaped me. I see that it was started at the time that I was planning my wedding. I wonder why it was addressed to me? Just as well, though. I don't aid cheaters!

Nora
04-29-2003, 09:43 AM
I DID NOT PLAN TO CHEAT :o !! I NEED THEM JUST LIKE REFRENCES FOR MY ASSIGNMENTS..I WILL NEVER PLAGIARIZE :x >THEREFORE THANKS A LOT..( YOU BROKE MY HEART :( )

Della~Moon
04-29-2003, 03:20 PM
awww, I wasn't accusing you hun. don't feel bad :( (*Attacks Nora with feel better hugs.*)

imthefoolonthehill
04-29-2003, 08:16 PM
Nora- just curious... our class just finished a short play called "The Dollhouse". The main character was named Nora... your name doesn't have anything to do with that, does it? I am only asking because it isn't a very common name where I come from.

Shea
04-29-2003, 11:39 PM
Hey Nora, I'm sorry! :oops: :( Please make your assignments a little clearer next time. So, I take from your singnature line; "to be great is to be misunderstood."

Sorry, I can't help you any (I'm still completely baffled as to why this was addressed to me :-? )[/quote]

Nora
04-30-2003, 10:32 AM
It is ok guys..any way thanks for your posts , but I am wondering where is isshonmi_lily??

imthefoolonthehill..

Actually my real name is Nora and I am a native Arabic. My second language is English and perhaps that is why I was unable to clarify my point and my name is not common in your country:)

By the way, I have read The Dollhouse 4 years ago, Isn't it about Nora who forging her father's signature on the note and got problems!!

P.S
do you realy make classes in this forum!! If yes pleas tell me more about it

imthefoolonthehill
04-30-2003, 10:01 PM
yes, that is what the dollhouse is about (c grade play in my opinion... also has a movie on it in which a witch - Jane Fonda- plays) :)

I have no idea what you mean by classes.

Nora
05-01-2003, 08:30 AM
You said that your class has finshed this play..and i thought that this class was presented by THE LITERATURE NETWORK. i misunderstood your point..but now i got it right..that's all
(slow girl..lool)

imthefoolonthehill
05-01-2003, 10:12 PM
oh... sorry for the misunderstanding. I am still attending high-school.