PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Camilla
03-01-2003, 02:00 AM
I completely agree-i think Great Expectations is the most fantastic book, and largely underated. It is funny, full of action and intelligently linked.

GeneralD
07-27-2003, 01:00 AM
Full of action? I don't know if you read the same Great Expectations that I did, Camilla. Paul: I'm glad you enjoyed the book, but you classmated. Whatever that means, it sounds gross.

Sarah
03-21-2005, 06:47 PM
I am a 10 grader in high school and i really do enjoy this book. I think if you give it a chance you will like. I am Reading this book for school and i reallly hope hou will read it someday because you can learn alot from it.

Anna
05-03-2005, 11:13 AM
I am in 8th grade and I have to read this book for my English class. I really don't want to read this but since you said it's a goood book then I'll focus on it more"!!Thanks^_^

Paul
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I am a high school senior, and i really do enjoy this book. I think that most of my classmated do not due to the lack of action and adventure, but that is not the goal of this book. This book, in my opion is about a personal struggle, and how Pip becomes a man, more so than how he becomes a gentleman.