PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

Unregistered
02-28-2003, 02:00 AM
I think whoever wrote this comment is an incompetent fool. The type of person that cannot spell "admit" and does not know how to use proper punctuation is in no place to criticize this prolific work of Dickens'. Perhaps this person should stop reading the cliff notes and pick up the real book, and then he or she would be in some position to judge.

Unregistered
06-11-2003, 01:00 AM
Whoever wrote the reply is a huge loser. I mean who would actually read the book when there are cliff notes available. By reading cliff notes you save huge amounts of time and get the whole meaning of the book.

GeneralD
07-28-2003, 01:00 AM
Whoever wrote this comment is probably an incompetent fool because he is between 7th and 9th grade. For some odd reason, about half of the comments for this book are made by kids in that age group. Kids don't like long books unless it is Harry Potter, because Harry Potter is simple reading. And how do we know he mispelled admit? Maybe asmit is a dirty word! Asmit! And how is a person to know if he or she has the same taste as you? You incompetent fool! ("Incompetent" is a cool word .)<br><br><br>P.S. Not all 7th through 9th graders are incompetent fools. I am one of those few exceptions.<br><br>One more thing: By reading cliff notes you may get the plot of the book, but you don't get the brilliant writing of Charles Dickens. His writing is so Descriptive and wonderful, you feel you are actually in England in the 19th century.

Anonymous
03-17-2005, 05:14 PM
Okay, let's set things straight. "Asmit" was probably a slip of the finger as the first person who responded typed. And the second person who responded wrote " work of Dickens' " when there should be no apostrophe after Dickens, only if he or she had said "Dickens' work." <br><br> It is a book that I neither like or dislike, but I took away from it the intricacy of Dickens' writing of which I am impressed. But, I do pose this question: If asmit were a dirty word, what would it mean?

Unregistered
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
This book was horrible. If your a person that has tastes like me do not read this book. I have to asmit that the story would have been great if it was'nt so damn long. When I began to read the cliff notes I saw that the story really was in fact good. Still I urge you not to read it if you can't stand long and boring books.

ReaderGuy
09-06-2005, 05:49 PM
:flare:

Let's stop critisizing each other here! Some one sliped a finger, wrote a wrong word, and someone posts their thoughts on that. The first guy hated the book, the second guy loved it and got offended, and the third and fourth people critisize the second guy. ENOUGH! We are entitled to our own thoughts and concepts, let's not critisize each other for being diffrent.

:banana: Now smile at the banana and move on!