PDA

View Full Version : No.

Unregistered
03-20-2005, 08:17 PM
I thought that this was a great book because it had many dialects and good word choice. I thought it was 5 out of 10 stars because it does go kind of slow and it is someimes hard to understand, but if you thought this book was boring, you should read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. That is a really boring book.

Unregistered
03-23-2005, 10:30 PM
your obviulsy black and racist and don't understand how times were back then so don't critizize something you can't understand.

Unregistered
04-28-2005, 10:46 AM
sarah is right back then the n word was not an uncomen word and was not considerd wrong just like black is now african american it is because of political correctness today we read many books that use the word black meaning african americans. long in the future people will be reading a book that was written in 1996 that uses the word black and they will be saying the same thing that you are they will be like that is unnecessary just like u think that the n word in this book is unnecessary.. but u must under stand that back then it was not politicaly wrong to use the n word

Corey
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
This book is not all that good. It has many flaws and only a couple good sides. The book is good for like 5 minutes then it goes off into and endless amount of unesscesary junk. I rate this book a 2 out of 5 and that is a low two. The author could have left out the "n" word to. Buy or read something else! :)