PDA

View Full Version : VAN HELSING

Andrew Van Helsing
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Abraham Van Helsing must be the best character in DRACULA, as he seems to be the brain's behind all of the people (MALE AND FEMALE) that actually go after Dracula, and it must of embarrassed alot of people

grunthor261
03-30-2006, 08:42 PM
It depends on what kind of brains you are talking about here. You see, Van Helsing was the more religious brains-- he knew all the facts about Dracula, and vampires, HOWEVER, Mina Harker was one who put all of these letters, newspaper articles, diary entries, etc. together to figure out the truth about Dracula, and she also had a LOT to do with this whole quest, so to speak. Also, Quincey Morris was one who's brains kept the group up-- he was more of the strategical planner in this book-- he was the one who came up with all of these plans.

Terracotta
04-04-2006, 09:44 AM
Actually, i agree with you. i somewhat think that if there weren't any Van Helsing, Lucy Westenra wouldn't have last that long, and without him, the group would have been completely lost about what they were facing. I mean, none of them ever think (or know) about how to face vampires. no wonder Hugh Jackman acted as Van Helsing, not Mina Harker. chaw.