PDA

View Full Version : Sun Tzu

Kino Makoto
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
Though young, I feel that the "Art of War", and any books with relevance to it and Sun Tzu, is a great guide to further inhance oneself morally and mentally. It's a great book with vast potential, if read correctly. I'm only 14 so at first it was difficult to relate the subjects with modern life, but when you finally do find a comparison it couldn't be more indepth.<br> I've recently, spontaneously, been involved with many books of this sort. They intrigued me to the fullest extent. If anyone has suggestions to books similar to this, then please contact me at [email protected] Or if you'd just like to comment privately.<br>PS: That's not my real name<br>PPS: If anyone reading this attends/has attended the naval academy, I'd love to ask you some questions*

how2etc
03-30-2010, 02:29 PM
Great post. If you are looking for the Art of War in a modern context you might want to try www.learntheartofwar.com

They have all 13 chapters of the Art of War broken down into key concepts and put in a modern context. They also have e-books, audio books, a/v books and quizzes to help you remember.

Check it out!