PDA

View Full Version : Criminal Minds

jajdude
04-22-2011, 04:45 AM
Have you watched this show? Good god, it can be dark. My brother got me into it. I like it, but wow. Spencer Reid is beyond normal. I like old Gideon better than that Joe Montagna (sp?) ham, maybe it's his voice.

Mutatis-Mutandis
04-22-2011, 01:21 PM
I liked the first season, second was okay. Now it's just gotten stale. It's pretty much the same show every week, and they seem to now only strive for how much more violent and dark they can make it. The writing, especially when it comes to dialogue, has really gone down hill.

Shalot
04-23-2011, 09:16 PM
I liked Criminal Minds when it first started airing. I liked Gideon better also. I stopped watching it before I got sick of it because my husband got tired of it and then I wasn't motivated enough to go out of my way to watch it on my own.

There always seemed to be literary quotes on Criminal Minds. I don't remember any specifically but I do remember an episode of Fringe where they seemed to be making fun of that aspect of the Criminal Minds. I loved the episode of Fringe when a visiting detective starts quoting literature in front of Peter Bishop. She said: There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt--

To which Peter responds "Oh wow. Really? Butchered Shakespeare.

Maybe the makers of Fringe weren't making fun of Criminal Minds but maybe they were. In any case, I was amused.

sensen
05-11-2011, 07:15 AM
I love Criminal Minds but haven't had time for it lately. Don't really know how they're going but I guess sooner or later we all run out of ideas. Also read that J.J left :(

chipper
05-12-2011, 11:19 AM
i love the show.

it's mind f$%# at its finest. i like the character of Rossi

Der Wegwerfer
05-19-2011, 06:32 PM
after a while I've just gotten turned off by all the violence, it seems even worse now but maybe that's just me.

I like how they get into the mind of the killer but after awhile it just seems so formed and rutted in the same concepts.

haven't watched much this year at all.