PDA

View Full Version : Laurie and Jo

Unregistered
07-27-2003, 01:00 AM
I don't think that these 2 should have been 2gether. They are too much like bro and sis. It just wouldn't work. She NEVER saw him in a romantic light and therefore i believe its best that they be able to have a more family type relationship, rather than that of a romantic type

Teddie
05-03-2005, 11:13 AM
I thnk that Laurie and Jo would have made the perfect couple! They complete one another. Their antics together were cirtainly one of my faivorite parts of the book. They would have made great companions for one another and really have such a good time. They did have a romantic light... they were awsome together and well I really cant see them with anyone else. Thei persnalities are maching and well Layrie and Jo have always been together. Eversince the biginning she was the one that discovered him, and they had such a great time together. Amy does not mach Laurie at all, she is just there and I believe al he saw in her was stuck up grace and beauty, because she is really shallow in some parts of the books.

Rebecca
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I just read this book even though I've had it since I was about 9... I loved it so much and I will keep reading it over and over. The only strange thing was that Laurie and Jo didn't marry. I was pretty mad about that-they would have made a very cute couple! And they didn't fight that much when they were friends...it's so weird that she refused him! Yeah, they both have tempers, but Jo was working on hers and Laurie even said that he'd promise to try and be good just for Jo! And Amy and Laurie are so weird together! I think it's very strange that Jo and Laurie aren't together - it would have been extremely entertaining...but anyway, why am I saying this-I loved this book and if you haven't read it, you should!