PDA

View Full Version : No Subject

jell
03-04-2003, 02:00 AM
your ego is just sore, indeed, it is a long-winded book

pav
03-05-2003, 02:00 AM
I believe that both comments have proved that this book is a timeless classic in the fact that all people consider themselves to be superior to at least one or more other individuals. As in the film Rope they have clearly got the wrong end of the stick.

Skye Dean
05-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I think this book is, without a doubt, the greatest novel ever to be written, and I don't think it will ever be surpassed. Anybody who doesn't like this book is an idiot, because they dislike it, not because it actually is bad, but because they're just too deprived of intelligence to understand it. They should stick to their "Goosebumps" and stop bothering people with their ignorant reviews of books that give them headaches.

superman's_dead
12-23-2005, 07:05 PM
Skye Dean,
I don't even know where to begin. How can you actually say that anybody who doesn't like this book is an idiot? I know people who have read this book, and they didn't like it, but so what? I love this book, but people don't always like the same things! That doesn't make them wrong, or stupid, and it certainly doesn't give anyone else the right to insult them. You are no better than anyone else. You wouldn't want anyone to insult you, so I don't see why you should insult others. Just my opinion... I'm allowed to have one, right?