PDA

View Full Version : How I met your Mother?

Nazish
01-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Lets just discuss random things about this truly awesome show :D
Lets ask Questions randomly and keep answering them..if any one else likes it I mean..anyway, here goes my question:

Which character do you love the most in the series?

I love Ted and his love for poetry :D

Dodo25
01-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Robin, because she's original (and her accent is cool). I used to love Ted, but he became somewhat boring.

Whose of Ted's ex girlfriends did you think fitted best to him? (descriptions rather than names, though I have a feeling it's gonna be Robin anyway)

Nazish
01-05-2011, 01:06 PM
I think Victoria so far since Ive only seen its 1st season yet :P)

Helga
01-05-2011, 03:45 PM
I think his best ex is the girl from scrubs... but to answer the first question I have to say my favorite is Barney! he is the funniest and his apartment is very , very cool with a life size stormtrooper !

what is the name of the driver we meet a few times throughout the series?

qimissung
01-05-2011, 11:59 PM
Marshall is my favorite. I can't answer any of the questions, but I have one. What's the name of the restaurant that serves the best hamburger in the world?

Nazish
01-07-2011, 09:25 AM
I think his best ex is the girl from scrubs... but to answer the first question I have to say my favorite is Barney! he is the funniest and his apartment is very , very cool with a life size stormtrooper !

what is the name of the driver we meet a few times throughout the series?

Its Ranjeev from Bangladesh if I'm right?

Shalot
01-08-2011, 07:07 PM
How I Met Your Mother is a good show and whoever said Ted got boring - you're right. I loved this show in the beginning but it started to get boring and I think it had something to do with Ted.

Marshall and his magazine at work - or maybe it was newspaper. If he was walking down the hall carrying one of those items then everyone knew that he was going to take a dump and that made me laugh so much. Especially since I've seen two of the men in my work group strolling down the hall with a folded up magazine - it made me smile.

I would say that Marshall and his wife are the funniest (what's her name - Lily? We just refer to her as "bandcamp" around this house).

papayahed
01-08-2011, 07:24 PM
I have to say my favorite is Barney! he is the funniest and his apartment is very , very cool with a life size stormtrooper !

How can you not like a guy with a life size stormtrooper????

Helga
01-11-2011, 03:58 AM
How can you not like a guy with a life size stormtrooper????

you gotta love it

Dodo25
01-11-2011, 05:55 AM
Unless I missed something, they still haven't explained where that pineapple came from! Or did I miss it?

Nazish
01-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Unless I missed something, they still haven't explained where that pineapple came from! Or did I miss it?

Nope, they didnt tell :P But they said it was the sweetest pineapple ever tasted ! LOL

Helga
01-12-2011, 04:18 PM
You wouldnt believe how long it took me to figure out who was the future Ted! I knew it was a voice I had heard many times before but I couldn't figure out where until I checked on imdb! felt kinda silly when I saw it was Bob Saget

OfHighInterest
01-12-2011, 08:46 PM
My favourite is Lily. She has appeared in other series and I find her a great actress.

Big Dante
01-12-2011, 11:43 PM
Lily was good but my favourite would easily have to be Barney.
He makes me want to suit up.