PDA

View Full Version : Robinson Crusoe - Discussion

aamir
11-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Okay, so I'm on page 40 of 449 or something like that.
Robinson has just landed onto the island with Xury, and met some friendly natives. Anyone care to talk to me about the book and share ideas and analysis?

blazeofglory
11-09-2009, 04:57 AM
This is one of the few favorite books I have read as a kid and I love if goes mentioned and I will just reminisce and that makes me re-live the moment I had in the past. I know the main episode and the main character and the rest is forgotten in this long passage of time

aamir
11-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Well, I'm on page 65 or something now. Robinson has just been really successful at the plantation he is earning money at, and has just sailed off fromt there. Remember that part?

mona amon
11-11-2009, 01:10 AM
I remember liking it very much, but I don't think I remember it well enough to discuss.

What do you think of it so far, aamir?

aamir
11-13-2009, 12:22 PM
I'm on page 103 now, by the way. Umm... yeah it's a really good book, and really well written for its time period. I still prefer Sense & Sensibility though... I like how he's adapted to the island now. I have to juggle reading this with reading Of Mice And Men for my English class. Still, expect me to post here, so carry on the discussion!