PDA

View Full Version : Writing Together........

Rachy
05-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Here's an idea. One person starts a story, and other people carry it on and we'll see what we end up with? Do it a paragraph at a time! OK, I'll probs look like a fool if no one responds but here we go:

Simon looked over to the corner of the room in which he stood. He had been there so many times, but still it seemed strange to him. So many memories, but none that he could instantly bring to mind. Why had his mind gone blank? Why did he know this room?

chmpman
05-30-2005, 02:42 AM
The girl who appeared from the shadows in the corner of the room gave Simon a quick wink and motioned for him to join her. Simon obeyed and positioned himself across a dimly lit table from the stranger who so appealed to his curiousity. "I know what you're thinking," she said in a voice barely audible above the casual chatter of the room.

Rachy
05-31-2005, 02:12 PM
"How could you know that?" Simon trembled as the girl placed her hand on top of his. He quickly pulled it away and firmly clasped his together. The girl smiled at his vulnerability. This was how she had hoped he'd react.

Bongitybongbong
05-31-2005, 04:58 PM
The man that was sickened with amnesia(spelling?) couldn't have made such a terrible mistake. The malevolant woman, an alchemist of sorts, needed to get the "soul" of the man to have the power of changing every substance into another substance. The man felt a hidious power pulsating from the woman, but he went with her. Down spiralling steps the couple went, the man growing more worried because these steps reminded him of something that he might have traveled down in the past. He didn't know that these steps were created by him in a past life as a mason...

Nightshade
06-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Charlie sat up suddenly. It was another nightmare. She turned on the bed side light and started to get up,. she wasnt going to sleep now. The nightmares were getting more real. This time she knew the mans name Simon. It was geting genuinly creepy the way she kept dreaming about this complete starnger nearly everynight. And it was always the same until this time.

Rachy
06-25-2005, 04:17 PM
Charlie got herself out of bed and pulled on her dresssing gown. She went downstairs, grabbed a glass of water and sat in the armchair that she had got when her grandfather had died, it was now he reading chair. She put on her small reading glasses and began thumbing through th pages of her book, but her mind was not concentrating on the words.

Nightshade
06-25-2005, 04:34 PM
Finally she put the book down in despair. It was no use she just could not get interested so she decided to put on the television. Late night TV may be rubbish but at least it might get her mind off the nightmares.
So she started to flick idally through the channels surfing in and out of; talkshows, films, documentries- when suddenly she sat up and started hard at the screen it couldnt be could it?
There he was on Television the man from the dreams --Simon.

Rachy
06-26-2005, 11:57 AM
She peeled her glasses from her face and threw herself on the floor in front of the television. She gazed at his face, and for a split second, it was almost as though Simon was staring back at her. Something in his expression told Charlie that he had recognised her. She laughed at herself, how was that possible? He was on the screen, he wasn't even aware of himself being filmed.

Nightshade
06-26-2005, 01:41 PM
Simon turned to look at the reporter from the BBC.." Exuse me sir, would you mind giving your opinion on the the move to renstate the Inquision?"
"huh? Oh right well I dont belive in maghic, renicarnation or any of the rest of it so I hardly see the point."

Rachy
06-26-2005, 01:59 PM
The screen moved from the scene and began talking about some new unimportant headline, but Charlie remained fixed on the floor staring at the screen. Simon had been there, and she had recognised where he was. She had to find him, only the interview hadn't been recorded live. She only prayed that he would still be in the area the next morning.

Nightshade
06-26-2005, 02:10 PM
She decided to use her RED button on the digital Television to recall the interview and to watch ity again. " This is Brian------- Reporting from outside the Mansdale building in --------- for the BBC"
The mansdale building was only the other side of town this meant 2 things, one Simon was real 2 he lived right here in the same city as her.

Rachy
06-26-2005, 02:15 PM
She decided not to return to bed as it would be pointless as her thoughts would not let her sleep. She opened up her small notebook and began to jot things down from her dreams, and questions that she could ask Simon about why she had seen him so many times!

goldpython
06-28-2005, 01:38 PM
A sound from the kitchen, something dropping, falling, rattling on the floor. Charlie froze. Her pen fell to the floor, not rattling, carpet muffling the impact. Heart pounding, sweat breaking, she slowly looked toward the doorway that shouldn't be spilling light at her feet this late.

Nightshade
06-28-2005, 02:53 PM
Carefully she got up and looked around her for some kind of weapon. Excellent the Urn.
Slowly she crept into the kitchen.
" now Charlene is that the way to greet a guest"
Charlie werelled arounnd and there behind her stood HER the malvolentr woman from the dreams, or rather nightmares.
"who are you" BEEP he voice sqeaked. Take a deep charlie youve just fallen a sleep again, You need tto wake up!
" sorry to dissapoint you my dear but you are not dreaming, I am very much here and as for who I am look inside yourself the answer is there.."
She was tall and pale skinned with long dark hair, she spoke with a strange accent and her voice was like a whisper but as crystal clear. The world suddenly began to spin.

Rachy
06-28-2005, 03:00 PM
Who was this woman? Charlene racked her brains as her head became dizzier and dizzer. It was almost as though she was leaving her current body and drifiting back to a time she didn't recognise. She was standing in a hospital, her father, her YOUNG father was standing beside her, but he couldn't see her. She walked over to him but he looked straight through her. As she stared at him, the background turned back to her kitchen but she still didn't move her eyes from the spot where he had stood.
"What just happened?" she inquired without looking up.

Nightshade
06-28-2005, 04:12 PM
" I think the question your looking for is Who just happened"
"what?! Who are you and what are you doing in my house!!"
"As I said Charlene, I beg your pardon Charlie The answer is inside you Im only here To help you find it."
She was getting more than a little mad. First you break into my house then you" she stopped as the woman lifted her hand slightly and looked her straight in the eye. Her eyes were terrifying!
"you will notice that your house has not been broken into."
Charlie turned and looked the door was still locked and bolted. If she didnt come through the door, how did she get in??

Rachy
06-28-2005, 04:19 PM
"How do you know I'm really here?" the old woman sat down on a kitchen chair "You aren't dreaming, but how do you know this is really happening?"
"That doesn't make sense!" Charlie walked over to the woman "Please tell me what's going on."
The woman grew a smile and looked at her.
"Think back to where you just were. Who was the person that your father was looking at in the bed?"

Nightshade
06-28-2005, 04:28 PM
This was just wierd one minute she was old the next she was young, one beautiul the next a hag she was an Enigma wrapped in a condrom.
"what do you mean who was he looking at, he was looking at me!"
" Before you were born?? Really I thought you would Be smarter"
she sighed and turned around.

Rachy
06-28-2005, 04:32 PM
"Wait!" Charlie grew a vague look on her face. The old woman smiled as she turned around.
"It was a woman...It was you! You're holding something, a baby! But it's not me. Dad is looking scared and sick with worry. What...I don't understand!"
"You're right. It is me, and it's not you. Your father had another child, and illigitamate child. A love child. A little boy. We called him Simon!"

Nightshade
06-28-2005, 04:44 PM
"Wrong if your right he has one child, Simon I was adopted! I remeber now..."
was back as a little girl she is standing at the top of the stairs Mummny and daddy are fighting. Mmmy is shouting and crying somthing about those"awful witch faeries of yours"
Daddy is cryib=ng now too hes saying sorry and somthing about magic and bewitched.
I, charlie know about magic Mummy reads me stories yesterday we read Rupunzzel.
She was back "you you you are not evan human are you?"

Rachy
06-28-2005, 04:51 PM
"That's right...I must say, you catch on VERY quickly. It usually takes a couple of days for people to understand!"
"You malicious woman! But why did I dream of him? Why did I see him as though in a past life? There's so many un-answered questions!" Charlie took a step back from the woman "You're the one that I saw when I was a little girl. I saw you when Mum and Dad were argueing, you were smiling, you watched over them as they fought, but they couldn't see you!"
"That's right!" The old woman began to fiddle with her hair.
"You were the reason for my mothers death that night! You were the reason my father was blamed and we had to leave! You were the reason that my whole childhood was ruined!"

goldpython
06-28-2005, 06:19 PM
Blinking back tears, stepping back, biting her lip, Charlie stumbled as she spun and streaked for the door. Grasping the knob, a hand grapsed her hair, yanked her head back. As her breath caught and heart stopped, slung her arm back and struck something. The hand released.
The door flung open, she ran, falling down the front steps into the street.

Rachy
06-29-2005, 01:47 PM
Charlie sat on the ground as her face was soaked with rain. The silloute of the woman appeared in the doorway.
"Now do you see? I have complete control of what goes on here!"
"No!" Charlie screamed. The people walking passed looked up to where Charlie was screaming at and saw no figure, only a wide open door.
"I can make you do whatever I want!" The womans face turned into a smile.
Charlie brushed the sodden hair from her face as she got to her feet and ran at the woman.

goldpython
06-30-2005, 07:49 AM
Upstairs, a street light poured cold, slippery light into a room that swallowed it whole, and Dani's eyes jerked open. A door slam chased quickly by screams interlaced with an odd voice followed close on.
"Charlie?"
Another scream.
She stood, headed cocked, leaning toward the top of the stairs. Anonymous tumbling sounds limped up the stairs and grabbed her mind, pulling her to the scene.
At the top of the stairs she saw below.
Realization widened her eyes and she smiled.

bestseller
07-01-2005, 09:42 PM
And her young father tore his prosthetic lips and face off. His ears under the artificial mesh were pointier than ever. "I am a vulcan", he said. "I cannot tell a lie. The waiter switched my regular coffee with folgers crystals...I jammed a dinner fork in his hand, his face, his stomach, and then back in his face again for good measure. I cannot believe the audacity of that fascist pig, thinking that I'd give up my civil right to a good cup of coffee, to a good cup of chock full o' nuts. That meant a whole morning gone, a whole morning sacrificing his household pets to the god of chaos, Tiamat. The shrink says I should start taking my meds again, but little does he know that I know that he knows that I know about him knowing and being an agent from the government. He works for the man and his job is to hold me down.

goldpython
07-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Now, THAT's a great ending! :)

Rachy
07-02-2005, 05:49 PM
Me and Night had thought of more twists really.....

goldpython
07-03-2005, 01:05 PM
You want to pick up at my last one?

Rachy
07-03-2005, 01:27 PM
Yeah, we have a few ideas, we'll keep it going!

goldpython
07-03-2005, 01:46 PM
Sounds like fun. You're up...

Rachy
07-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Simon sat in the small cafe and fiddled with the spoon that sat in his luke-warm coffee. He began to scratch his head and held his face in his hands. He couldn't understand why he had lost her. Why had his wife left with his children? What had he done?

goldpython
07-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Jolted from his sore musings by a waiter brushing his sleeve, he returned to the present. Seeing that he had paid already, he wryly chuckled at himself: He remembered doing nothing of the sort. His mind wandered as he walked out to the street. Seeing a television in a store window, he paused, stiffened, and walked quickly down the street. He'd be there soon.

Nightshade
07-10-2005, 05:53 PM
He finally got there, there being an old building.
He didnt understand his obsession with this abanonded dump, this obseesion that had cossed him his old life.
Still he had to go there he [i] needed[i/] to be there, everyday at the same astrological time.The true noon.

Golding15BF
07-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Simon crossed the threshold, into the building that visibly sagged at the edges. The windows to the right and left of the door glared at him like angry, sooty eyes and a steady stream of runoff water dripped from a broken pipe above the door.
Simon walked through the stream, not noticing how it dribbled into his collar and down his spine like the caressing of a steel sword. His mind was bent on one thing and one thing only.
There was something in the building.
Something he desired more than his life itself.
Simon's face lit up in an obscene grin and he walked into the shadows, vanishing like a corpse beneath a black wave.

goldpython
07-13-2005, 12:46 PM
Walking away from the doorway, blinding light that showed dust and marks of things being dragged to and fro weakened with every step, until it was pallid and cold at the back. Looking back at where he entered the building, seemingly an eternity away, he paused at a turn in the hallway. His grin quieted, became manic. Simon now looked where dank darkness lie beyond. Musty odor pressed into his consciousness, memories slowly floating into view. Calmer now, with delicious anticipation, he rounded the turn.

Nightshade
08-15-2005, 02:26 PM
Charlie had been out walking from what seemed to be first light. The woman -if she could be called a woman had worried her so she did what she always did in these situations-she walked to clear her head. By now almost uncouinsoulsy her feet had taken her to that part of town where she had seen the footage off Simon last night.
She was outside an Old building, almost a dump really when she saw the warning flas of Lightning, because of her long standing rather shameful fear of thunder storms. she decided to face the old house in hopes of shelter rather than staying outside.

Rachy
08-15-2005, 02:44 PM
"Hello?" Charlie called as she pushed the door open, "Is anyone here?"
She realized how stupid she sounded but she still felt as if it needed to be said. It was obvious that no one had entered this house for many years.
She walked up the stairs and held onto the banister as they creaked beneath her.
"Hello?" She called again. She reached the landing and turned to her left and gasped in shock as she saw the sillouette of a man standing with his back to her. He quickly spun around.
"I'm sorry. I thought this house was..."
"Simon?" Charlie was barely able to utter the words as her mouth had grown immensly dry.
"Do I know you?"

Nightshade
08-15-2005, 03:00 PM
"Im not sure, I know you though" she managed to get out.
"Im not sure I understand"
"Well this is sort of embarrissing to explain but Ive dremt about you and before you say anything no I am not some psychotic stalker killer but then again Id hardly admit to it if I was but all I know is that some how we are connected other than by my father or should I say your father actually"

Rachy
08-15-2005, 03:04 PM
"I'm sorry but I still don't understand." Simon walked towards Charlie.
"I don't understand it either, but we were obviously meant to meet here tonight. I was attacked in my home. I was obviously meant to leave and see you." Charlie began to waver as a searing pain filled her head. Simon ran over to her and helped her to keep her balance as she leaned against the wall behind her.
"Are you OK?"
"Yeah I'm OK!"

Nightshade
08-15-2005, 03:26 PM
Suddenlly she was there
" I see you found him Charlie" Chjarie stared u at her from her paraletic state on the floor."who are you ?" demanded simon angrily "One who knows more than you so be silent my son.
Charlie charlie charlie I see you aid no heed to my little warning and now you hhave chossen this ath as your deestiny. So be it."

Rachy
08-21-2005, 01:45 PM
The old woman raised her arm, about to bring it roughly down when Simon grabbed it and threw her to the ground.
"Charlie..? Is that your name? Run!" Charlie got up and ran towards the top of the staircase.
"What about yo...?"
"Just go!" Simon screamed.

Nightshade
08-23-2005, 02:19 PM
" Not so fast little one" She said and with a wave of her hand Charlie seemed to be stuck once again unable to do or ssay anything.
"you have chosen and this is your choice. You will face your choice and prhaps survive to make more choices, or prehaps not"

With these words there was a sudden flash of darkness and the world began to spin.

Rachy
08-28-2005, 01:35 PM
Charlie felt herself being thrown across the room, but instead of smacking against a wall, she was suddenly laid upon a cold, cement floor. The old lady stood above her smiled.
"You thought you could get away but you can't!"
"Where's Simon?" Charlie found it painful as she breathed in.
"Don't worry! He'll be joining us very soon!"

Nightshade
08-28-2005, 06:31 PM
"But not quite yet Nnow I want you to hear me and listen well. What I say will be vitlly important to you, Oh dont look at me that way I know You dont like me but cruel Fates have forced me to help you" Charlie began to slutter in indingnation
"You will see that here you can not seak without my ermission you can not even breath with out it so I advise you not to cross me" Her eyes glimmered
" And now that I have your attention I will proceede"

Nightshade
08-28-2005, 06:37 PM
"You chose to help simon. You have tied your lives together, he tried to do what he thought was saving you so he has strengthed this bond and None of us can escape it. Like rolling a ball in a world without friction it willl never stop just keep on rolling. So now you will listen to me "The past overshadows the present foreshadows the Future""
With that She was gone.

Rachy
08-29-2005, 12:40 PM
Charlie placed her hand on the cold floor and hoisted herself up. Her head filled with emmense pain and she almost fell to the floor again. She got to her feet and looked around. She was in the same old house, but downstairs in the lobby. She took a few moments to collect her thoughts, when she gasped.
"Simon!"

Nightshade
08-29-2005, 01:12 PM
He was Suspended above her head by a rope around his neck. His feet were doing the dance of death as he struggled to get his neck free, franticlly gasping for air. she rushed up the staircase and leaned over the banister to try and help him.

Rachy
08-29-2005, 01:18 PM
Her fingers weren't long enough to reach him, so she hooked her legs in between two of the poles and dangerously streched her body out to grab his arm. She quickly got to work and pulled her keys out of her pocket and started knawing away at the rope. Luckily the rope wasn't too thick and quickly gave way. Simon's body suddenly shot down, and Charlie grabbed his hands as their bodies swung and now faced vertically down.

Nightshade
08-29-2005, 01:36 PM
But his fingers were slippery with sweat from his near death experiance so he could not keep hold of her arms as he slipped out of her gripp and lumitted down to the ground.
As he landed he rolled like a jockey coming off a horse. "OWW!" "Simon! Simon! are you alright??" "Alright what kind of a question is that?! Alright she asks!" He continued grumbling as he straightened u to look at her." Are you going to stay hanging there all day or what?"

Rachy
09-01-2005, 05:40 PM
Charlie hoisted her body up and managed to finally grip onto the banister after a few failed attempts due to the sweat from Simon's hands. She climbed over the side so she was again standing on the steps. Simon stood at the bottom of the stairs and rubbed his neck. Charlie ran down to him. She ran her fingers ovre the rope burn and smiled at him.
"At least that was the only damage!"

Nightshade
09-02-2005, 02:52 AM
Then without warning she kicked him in the leg. Probably leaving a big bruise as neither her kick or shoes were soft.
"OW what did you do that for?!"
"There was absaloutly to go all nasty and rude at me after I saved your life" She said through gritted teeth, " I have had a really bad day and I have a really short temper so dont make me mad."

Rachy
09-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Simon laughed and followed Charlie as she walked out the door.
"You've really got a way with new people!"
"I know!" Charlie smiled "Great isn't it."
They both looked out onto the dark street that was still wet from the evenings rain.
"Where to now?"

Nightshade
09-03-2005, 05:51 PM
All the lights in the street were out, there mut have been a power cut, thought charlie. Suddenly out of nowhere a horse andcart ran past her wheels barely missing her toes "oi Whatch where you driving, you could be reported to RSPCA you know! Did you se that simon? SImon! whats wrong with you..OH.......

Simon where on earth are we?"

Rachy
09-03-2005, 06:03 PM
Simon looked around and smiled. "It's nothing! The community is taking the archilogical dig a bit too seriously and obviously feel they want to live like the romans! Pathetic really!"
"Simon I don't think..." Charlie took one more look around, of course that was what was going on. What else could it be? She didn't know, but she did know that it wasn't an archilogical dig. "Simon I'm sorry, but that is not what's going on and you know it!"

Nightshade
09-03-2005, 06:10 PM
" think simon do you know about any dig anywhere near here??
No why because there isnt one thats why? secondly if you dont remeber somthing freaky has been going on all DAY thirdly OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AROUND US WE ARE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE TOTO!!!!

Rachy
09-03-2005, 06:15 PM
"Alright! No need to get aggresive! If YOU hadn't noticed, this IS this exact street that we came down to get to this house, sure it looks a LITTLE different, but we've had a loooong night! I'm really not in the mood for you right now!"

Nightshade
09-03-2005, 06:18 PM
NOT IN THE MOD FOR ME?! WHY YOU ABNOXIOUS AHHHHHHHHHH
THIS IS ALLL YOUR FAULT I WAS FINE I HAD A GREAT LIFE UNTIL I HAD TO GO AND START DREAMING ABOUT YOU AND GET VISITED BY EVIL WITCHES WHO CLAIM TO BE YOUR MOTHER

Rachy
09-03-2005, 06:20 PM
"My mother? What are you talking about? My mother died a long time ago and she raised my all by her self because my dick of a father left us all alone when I was born! Don't talk to me about my mother! What the hell do you know? What do you know about anything? You're just a child! What are you 25?"

Nightshade
09-03-2005, 06:23 PM
YOU PIG! WHAT HAS AGE GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING?
WHAT DO I KNOW ?? I KNOW THAT I SAVED YOUR USELESS LIFE GOT NO GRATITUDE AND AM NOW LOST WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE STREET PROPERLY THERE ARE NO ELECTRIC CABLES NO LIGHT POLES NO EVIDENCE OF THE 20TH CENTURY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachy
09-03-2005, 06:26 PM
"Age has a LOT to do with it! You're one of these people that read into EVERYTHING! Did you really look at the street as you came in? I bet you didn't! You're just expecting something to be wrong, so you're only properly looking for the first time! You're a waste of space!"

Nightshade
09-03-2005, 06:30 PM
IM a waste of space? what do you do with your life thats so valuble mr Im so smart im so important ahhhhh your wife left you you great ape! and what have you dne since then nothing butr mope I may not hav met you before half an houtr ago ut I know everything that youve done in the last three months so dont even try to lie!

Rachy
09-03-2005, 06:32 PM
That is NOT your place! That woman took my children! You have no right going there. Whilst we are on this subject, What exactly have you done with your life? "Ohhhhhhhh I've been having such horrible dreams, I don't know what they mean!" You have WAY too much time on your hands.

Nightshade
09-03-2005, 06:34 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You you absaloute MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachy
09-03-2005, 06:35 PM
"Got nothing to say? I thought not! You're only comeback is a sexist remark, because that's all your good at...Being sexist!"

Nightshade
09-03-2005, 06:38 PM
Let me tell you somthing you big fat mysoginistic chavanistic - AND YES I KNOW THAT IS A CONTRATDICTION SO DONT YOU DARE SAY IT- you only see what you want to see for goodness sake you were almost hung or have you forgotten that little fact. care to explain how that happened mr I have a Y chromsone which makes me your supirior??

Rachy
09-03-2005, 06:41 PM
"I know how it happened! I was on the floor, screaming at you to leave, but you being all high and mighty, thought you'd stick around, the old woman knocked me out, and obviously whilst I was out she hung me, then when I came too, you were on the floor having a fight! I mean what were you thinking? Thought you didn't want to miss out on the action huh? You're so pathetic!"

Nightshade
09-03-2005, 06:44 PM
YOU STUPID BLIND IDIOT! just listen to yourseld a little old woman knocked you out carried up aflight of stairs threw you over and hung you? I have one word for you lets hope you can understand it DEEE-NI-AL or is that too many sylabols?

Rachy
09-03-2005, 06:47 PM
"DO NOT PATRONISE ME LITTLE GIRL! You need to SERIOUSLY think about growing up and not letting your imagination run wild!" Simon walked down the stone steps to get away from Charlie "And another thing! I never asked you to save me, I wanted to die! I have nothing to live for anymore, you've made my life unbearable now!"

Nightshade
09-03-2005, 07:06 PM
OH AND THATS SO MATURE run away hide like a dog going to lick it wounds OHHHH s*** look at that simon" men in roman armor carrying sowrds arived and strated yabbering and shouting at them in a foriegn lauguage " still think its just people all dressed up??"

Rachy
09-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Simon looked around and saw many men surronding himself and Charlie. Out of instinct he grabbed Charlie and stood in front of her as the men bagen to close in on them. Charlie screamed as they got closer and the swords were touching Simon's stomach. Suddenly they both felt hard blows to the head and hit against the hard, wet floor.

Nightshade
09-09-2005, 04:10 AM
It was dark when she opened her eyes and her head was pounding. As she sat up she realised it wasnt that it was still night so much as they were in some kind of room with no windows or any light except for a small space slit about 3 inchs wide and 6 inches long . There was a groan behind her and she turned but all she could see was a shape lying on the floor. Straining her eyes she realsied it was Simon begining to regain conciousness.
"Simon?"

Rachy
09-10-2005, 12:11 PM
"Where are we?" Simon sat up and rubbed the back of his head where he'd been hit.
"Are you OK Charlie?" He pulled his body towards her and felt the back of her head, he pulled it away and noticed blood on his hand, "Charlie you're bleeding!"

Nightshade
09-11-2005, 08:59 AM
"Yeah well your not looking so great yourself either" she muttered . She slowly looked around " Simon I hate to mention this but I [ need to get out of here I have a dentist appointment at 2 30 and I need to change my clothes and IM clastraphobic!!"
" Charlie calm down your getting hysterical"
"hysterical , hysterical! Do you even know what that means ? It means my womb is moving around my body causing a changes in mood and unbalance mind !

Rachy
09-11-2005, 10:43 AM
"Look you need to calm down! The only way of getting out of here is if we think about it carefully!" Simon rubbed his hands together. There was damp in the air and his clothes were sticking to his body.
"Simon, I don't like this at all!"
"I know, but it's OK, we are going to figure a way out of here!"

Rachy
10-11-2005, 03:48 PM
Charlie looked at him "And how do you propose we do that?"
Simon placed his hand on his head, trying to apply pressure to the blinding pain that was now searing through his body, "I just have to think." He gritted his teeth and began punching the wall.
"Simon!"

Nightshade
10-11-2005, 04:44 PM
"Simon! Simon, stop it your hurting yourself and more importantly your scaring me....fine fine ill calm down just stop it okay??""
They sat in resentful silance for a bit
" well Youve got to agree with me we are some place else arent we"
"Are you going to explain who that woman is now? and how ou know me??"

Rachy
10-14-2005, 04:55 PM
"I don't know! I just keep dreaming about you, it's almost like we were meant to meet! I can't get my head around it!"
"Simon sat against the wall, "This is too much for me at the moment. You sure this isn't a dream now?" He laughed, "So what were your dreams about?"

Nightshade
10-14-2005, 05:13 PM
"well usually it was everyday things like you sitting in the cafe, looking for work , getting drunk. Last night you were at a party and spoke to a beautiful girl in a red dress but I always gett this wierd paniky feeling like when that woman thing turned up earlier"
" you said earlier somthing about my mother what was that?"
"Wow mirical of miricals a man who can listen! oh alright she turned up at my house last night rember he attack and said things about having an affair with my dad and you were the product"
"so what according to her im your brother?"
"actually no I was adopted, my mother couldnt have children"

Rachy
10-14-2005, 05:17 PM
"This all too confusing. How...How...She's my mother?"
"Apparantly!"
"So my father...This doesn't make sense, I had a father. He died eight years ago, and my mother is still alive, barely, but still alive. This can't be true."
"Ever consider that things aren't always as they seem?" Charlie stared at the wall in front of her.

Nightshade
10-14-2005, 05:52 PM
For what seemed like hours but was proably only minutes they sat there like that- him sunk in bewildermnet and her in the numbness of shock when they first noticed the sound- a soft scraping sound.
"Rats?!" squeaked charlie
"M-maybe, but I dont think so. Listen!"
And sure enough there was a more of a scraping noise of metal on stone raher than scuffling sound of paws.
"what is it now?!"

Rachy
10-16-2005, 05:11 PM
"It's outside the door!" Simon ran up to the door and pressed his ear against it. "I can't make out what it is, but if it is rats, it's the largest one ever!"
It was lucky that Charlie and Simon didn't see the body being dragged along the floor from the cell next to theirs.

Nightshade
10-16-2005, 05:59 PM
The rain drizzeled down as the Fourh guard dragged the former confines of the spirit of Fedel Razzel, a common thief to the officials, a beacon of light to the slum dwellers. Sullenlly from behind the gates a handful of ragged children with old eyes watched their former leaders being treated as just so much meat.
"So what do we now?"

Rachy
11-06-2005, 01:48 PM
The people in the slums shifted on the uncomfortable ground. They had been waiting for this day and knew it would come, but now it was here, it didn't seem real! They looked at one another and small, polite smiles greeted each other faces. They knew it was over.

Nightshade
11-12-2005, 05:35 PM
But it wasnt it was only truly the begining of a new chapter. A chapter in which Charlie and Simon were to play a significant part. They just did not know it yet. o ojne id except peraps for the eerie smiling statue Of a woman With 3 faces Looking down over the town.

Rachy
11-12-2005, 05:42 PM
The people stared at the opening of their slum as the men ran in, guns under their arms, shouting. The children clung onto their mothers as the fathers were torn from their wives, their fingers ripping at each other, pleading not to be left alone. They couldn't handle it, but they would have to!

Nightshade
11-12-2005, 05:48 PM
A loud noise sounded from out side what charlie had come to thin of as a dungeon cell
It sounded like- but it couldnt possibly be ...
"GUNS!!" shouted Simon
"Guns! do you realise what this means? it means I was right all along!"
But charlie kept sitting with dazed look painted on her face staring vagully at the door

Rachy
11-12-2005, 05:50 PM
"I haven't got time for this! We need to find a way out and fast! This isn't safe! Charlie get up and help me will you?"

smilingtearz
11-15-2005, 06:09 AM
"Charlene!! what's wrong with you??Don't u understand?!THIS ISN'T SAFE!"
But Charlie was still staring at the door, Simon could see her trying to speak but what came out of her mouth was nothing audible...Oh No! could he see tears in her eyes?
...suddenly she pointed towards the door...

Nightshade
12-01-2005, 05:04 PM
The door suddenly swung open and there were the "guards" or the bad guys as Charlie thought of then. The shock of this seemed to waken her from her dazed state.
The guards marched in and grabbed thenm roughly by the arms 2 dragging charlie and 3 simon.
They began to snap at them in goobldygooke that could only be some foriegn langusge.
)_________________________________________________ _____________-
hey smiling, opr eva if thats how you preffer to be called mind you I like smiling, anyway welcome to the WT come back lots ( but just a note simon doesnt know charlies whole name is Charlene only the "witch" does)

Rachy
12-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Simon kicked and shouted at them, but to no prevail. The guards were too strong for them. Ahead of him he could hear Charlie screaming and the guards struggling to keep her under control. He heard a loud thump and saw Charlie's body slumped upon the floor.

Nightshade
12-01-2005, 05:54 PM
And then simon saw Blackness.
When he woke up for the second time that night with a blistering headache he wassitting up tied to a chair and oppsite him was charlie still uncounisous
"charlie" he hissed "charlie charlie wake up!"
But nothing happened.
Then the door opened and in came a single man who sat on an epty chair he had not yet noticed and snapped at him in the gobldy gooke that was his language
"simon shook his head
"look what do you want? I cant understand you!"

Rachy
12-01-2005, 05:58 PM
The man got up and walked over to Simon. He examined the top of his head and looked into his eyes.
"You need to get out of here!" He whispered "They don't know that I understand you...If you find a way to get out, use it as soon as you can, don't hang around for anyone!"
"But..." The man shhhed Simon and went back to his desk as the door opened and the man was summoned out. Simon looked at Charlie once again.
"Charlie...Wake up!"

Nightshade
12-01-2005, 06:05 PM
And then the first or second if you count whatever it was that brought them there mirical of the night happened. Charlie begam to wake up. slowly with alot of groaning but she was definetly waking up.
"Simon?"
"yes now listen to me charlie we need to get out of here"
"huh? yes of course I think Im going to be sic-"
and she was.

Rachy
12-01-2005, 06:08 PM
Charlie bent over and allowed the sick to fall from her mouth. As she had done when she was younger, she allowed tears to drop out of her eyes. She looked up, her eyes glistening.
"Simon, I can't do this anymore!"

applepie
12-01-2005, 06:54 PM
"Charlie, you have to do this. We have to get out of here now. Who knows when they will come for us." Charlie's tears stopped and she seemed to rally her strength.
"Alright, Simon, we'll get out of here." There was a stubborn tilt to her head that confirmed she was ready to do whatever was needed. Simon closed his eyes for one moment offering thanks that she was no longer falling apart.
"This is what we need to do Charlie."

cani
12-17-2005, 04:51 AM
simon started pushing the chair with his still tied feet, Charlie understood what simon was trying to do. She started turning her chair slowly and soon they sat with their chairs facing the other way. Simon's hands found charlies and they started untying the the hands that had been tied at the back of their chairs .
Once free of their restraints they headed to the door