PDA

View Full Version : Birth date quizz

Jay
05-01-2005, 08:54 AM
A friend on livejournal.com got this in her journal and I thought it was funny, so for all of you enjoying the madness called quizzes... here ya go :p

Just follow this linky (http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/) d'oh :goof:

papayahed
05-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Your birth on the 2nd day of the month adds a degree of emotion, sensitivity, and intuition to your life.
The 2 is a very social number allowing you to make friends easily and quickly.
Yet you are apt to have a rather nervous air in the company of a large group.

You have a warmhearted nature and emotional understanding that constantly seeks affection.
You are more prone than most to become depressed and moody, as emotions can turn inward and cause anxiety and mental turmoil.
It can be hard for you to bounce back to reality when depression sets in.

hmmmmm...... I don't think this is me. I think I was born on the wrong day.

Koa
05-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Your birth on the 19th day of the month adds a tone of independence and extra energy to your life path.
But at the same time, it poses a number of obstacles to overcome before you are able to be as independent as you would like. The number 1 energy suggests more executive ability and leadership qualities than your path may have indicated.

A birthday on the 19th of any month gives greater will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach. However, a somewhat self-centered approach to life that may be in conflict with some of the other influences in your life.
This 1 energy may diminish your ability and desire to handle details, preferring instead to paint with a broad brush.

You are sensitive, but your feeling stay somewhat repressed.
You have a compelling manner that can be dominating in many situations.
You do not tend to follow convention or take advice very well.

Consequently, you tend to learn through experience; sometimes hard experiences.
The 19/1 is a loner number and you may experience feelings of being alone even if you are married.
You may take on a tendency to be nervous and angry.

Now it might be self-suggestion but it sounds rather true...:eek:
But where's the month? doesn't it matter?

mono
05-01-2005, 10:00 AM
How strange, Jay. Last night, Psyche showed me this exact link, and we looked up each other's birthdays.

Your birthday: August 9.
Your birth on the 9th day of the month adds a tone of idealism and humanitarianism to your nature.
You become one who can work easily with people because you are broadminded, tolerant and generous.
You are ever sensitive to others' needs and feelings, and you are very sympathetic and compassionate.
Your feeling run deep and you often find yourself in dramatically charged situations.
This 9 energy always tends to give more that it gets.

Koa
05-01-2005, 10:10 AM
Are you all shortening it, or was mine the longest?

amuse
05-01-2005, 10:15 AM
here, Koa. happy? ;)

Your birthday on the 30th day of the month shows individual self-expression is necessary for your happiness.
You tend to have a good way of expressing yourself with words, certainly in a manner that is clear and understandable.
You have a good chance of success in fields requiring skill with words.

You can be very dramatic in your presentation and you may be a good actor or a natural mimic.
You have a vivid imagination that can assist you in becoming a good writer or story-teller.
Strong in your opinions, you always tend to think you are on the right side of an issue.

There may be a tendency to scatter your energies and have a lot of loose ends in your work. heehee, yes
You may have significant artistic talent and be very creative.

which is interesting since i share my b-day with swift, twain, and churchill. also robert guillame. no scientific people! :eek:

kilted exile
05-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Your birth on the 28th day of the month adds a tone of independence and extra energy to your Life Path.
The number suggests more executive ability and leadership qualities than you path may have indicated.
A birthday on the 28th of any month gives greater will power and self-confidence, and very often a rather original approach.
This birthday is one that endow with the ability to start a job and continue on until it is finished.
You may prefer to use the broad brush, but you can handle details as well.
You are sensitive, but your feeling stay somewhat repressed.
You have a compelling manner that can be dominating in many situations.

This is kinda close actually, however I dont have to repress any feelings - I dont generally have any to begin with.

Helga
05-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Your Birthdate: April 2
Your birth on the 2nd day of the month adds a degree of emotion, sensitivity, and intuition to your life.
The 2 is a very social number allowing you to make friends easily and quickly.
Yet you are apt to have a rather nervous air in the company of a large group.

You have a warmhearted nature and emotional understanding that constantly seeks affection.
You are more prone than most to become depressed and moody, as emotions can turn inward and cause anxiety and mental turmoil.
It can be hard for you to bounce back to reality when depression sets in.

This is so me, couldn't have done it better.

But I wonder if it's a good thing to be so easy to 'read' , I mean you look up my birthdate and you know so much about me and you can read about Aries and it's very similar and accurate too. Tigers too, that is kinda similar to me, is this just me being a nervous wreck?! :)

Helga
05-01-2005, 12:26 PM
Am I born on the same day as you Papayahead? we have the same warmhearted, depressed personality report!

papayahed
05-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Am I born on the same day as you Papayahead? we have the same warmhearted, depressed personality report!

We do have the same report. I was born in August, you?

Helga
05-01-2005, 02:07 PM
april, does that mean the number is the only thing that is used in this personality profile? I guess so.

amuse
05-01-2005, 03:34 PM
if it makes you feel any better, Helga, being a sagittarius in no way describes my personality. :)

Koa
05-01-2005, 04:45 PM
april, does that mean the number is the only thing that is used in this personality profile? I guess so.

I suppose so too, if you look at mine up there it says 'the 19th of any month'...

Bandini
05-01-2005, 07:37 PM
This seems spot on - but then probably matches at least 80% of the pop.!

With a birthday on the 15th of any month, you are apt to have really strong attachments to home, family and domestic scene.
The 1 and 5 equaling 6, provide the sort of energy that makes you an excellent parent or teacher.
You are very responsible and capable.

This is an attractive and an attracting influence.
You like harmony in your environment and strive to maintain it.
You tend to learn by observation rather than study and research.

You may like to cook, but you probably don't follow recipes.
This number shows artistic leanings and would certainly support an talents that may be otherwise in your makeup.
You're a very generous and giving person, but perhaps a bit stubborn in ways.

Bongitybongbong
05-01-2005, 09:34 PM
With a birthday on the 5th of the month you are inclined to work well with people and enjoy them.
You are talented and versatile, very good at presenting ideas.
You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel.

You tend to be very progressive, imaginative and adaptable.
Your mind is quick, clever and analytical.
A restlessness in your nature may make you a bit impatient and easily bored with routine.
You may have a tendency to shirk responsibility

Miss Darcy
05-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Your birth on the 25th day of the month (7 energy) modifies your life path by giving you some special interest in technical, scientific, or other complex and often hard to understand subjects.
You may become something of a perfectionist and a stickler for details.
Your thinking is logical and intuitive, rational and responsible.

Your feelings may run deep, but you are not very likely to let them show.
This birthday makes you a more private person, more introspective and perhaps more inflexible.
In friendships you are very cautious and reserved.
You are probably inventive, and given to unique approaches and solutions.

Well...all pretty much true (that's not including the compliments :p) , apart from the "In friendships you are very cautious and reserved" part.

Scheherazade
05-02-2005, 04:34 AM
Being born on the 3rd day of the month is likely to add a good bit of vitality to your life.
The energy of 3 allows you bounce back rapidly from setbacks, physical or mental.
There is a restlessness in your nature, but you seem to be able to portray an easygoing, "couldn't care less" attitude.

You have a natural ability to express yourself in public, and you always make a very good impression.
Good with words, you excel in writing, speaking, and possibly singing.
You are energetic and always a good conversationalist.

You have a keen imagination, but you tend to scatter your energies and become involved with too may superficial matters.
You are affectionate and loving, but sometimes too sensitive.
You are subject to rapid ups and downs.

Molko
05-02-2005, 07:32 AM
Hey Koa, we got exactly the same! :)

Jay
05-02-2005, 09:42 AM
With a birthday on the 14th of the month (5 energy) you are inclined to work well with people and enjoy them.
You are talented and versatile, very good at presenting ideas, and you are also very good at organization and systematizing.
You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel.

You tend to be very progressive, imaginative and adaptable.
Your mind is quick, clever and analytical.
A restlessness in your nature may make you a bit impatient and easily bored with routine, and rebel against it.
You have a tendency to shirk responsibility.

lol, 50-50 :p

Ash, you're a Sagittarius as well? I know way too many Sagittarians :D (being one myself :goof:)

mono, that's very... interesting, lol. Unless Psyche's called Tricia and has a livejournal account I doubt I got the link from her :D... and I am 100% sure Psyche is NOT Tricia :p

uhm... that might have sounded a bit... not the way I meant it... I should stop ranting too much :p