04-14-2009, 09:26 AM
Annabel Lee
It was many and many a year ago,
In a kingdom by the sea,
That a maiden there lived whom you may know
By the name of Annabel Lee;
And this maiden she lived with no other thought
Than to love and be loved by me.

Love and Death,beautiful and divine nexus to express strength and power of the ones who are in Love.The most beautiful poem ever composed by God to be given Human Beings, is Love.All Music,Paintings,Literature and Poetry make only the expressions of this Divine gift.From such an superior source many generations has been inspired and the best minds of the world created their magnificent pieces.

By writing this poem of Love,Edgar Alan Poe gave us eternal truth of divine origin of man;there is no power to be more powerful then Love has happened to be.With so gorgeous feeling of love, Edgar Alan Poe resurrected dead soul and beat death,showing simple and genuine path to the meridian happiness.We are blessed by love of Jesus Christ.His words has been spread everywhere and came to everything.

Divine Love gifted its crystal drops to every one of creatures formed by God’s will;living bodies fulfilled blood fluid colored in red as eternal impress of passion;first sin of the three of Cognition;man and woman’s guilty gave birth to Devil!

If you ever wanted to know of How Devil was born ,now, by reading this lines there is no more Mystery for you:Devil has been conceived by sin of Adam and Eva /woman and man/And being the feature of each passion has been in loosing one’s mind, there is no possibility to understand torrent of feelings whiff our bodies to get the highest point in mind visions.
Did you ever experience a passionate love?Suddenly,even it is not known by you,he sneaks,and his name is DEVIL!The moment of falling in Love is most beautiful we are able to feel.That charm of unknown like a magic possesses you leading to serene spirit condition,which resembles death;trying to plumb the key point Edgar Alan Poes’ connection between Love/Life and Death i’ think finally conceived the point:It is about Reconciliation with Destiny-to be surrendered and being aware of sense to be helpless,when you know there is nothing you can change anymore!

I am very happy to catch up with this,it was the main spot i was longing to find out!Magnificent common attribute that links Love and Death!

The angels, not half so happy in heaven,
Went envying her and me —

He lies by her ;there is not limit between life and death,since death has been beaten for all the time.Two souls has been joined forever.

The angels, not half so happy in heaven,
Went envying her and me —
Yes! — that was the reason (as all men know,
In this kingdom by the sea)
That the wind came out of the cloud by night,
Chilling and killing my Annabel Lee.

Their love was so glorious that angels in the heaven have not reached happiness of temporal lovers.

Enkidu
07-15-2009, 06:39 PM
The alliteration, rythym and beat of "Annabel Lee" by Poe is like honey dripping of the tongue, flowing and symphonic not only to the ears but to the experience of speaking it. All that is engaged physically with ones voice, mouth and tongue unite harmoniously to compound the emotional impact of the profound and beautiful suffering it expresses.

caddy_caddy
07-19-2009, 08:14 AM
Interesting.:thumbs_up

It is about Reconciliation with Destiny-to be surrendered and being aware of sense to be helpless,when you know there is nothing you can change anymore!

Their love was so glorious that angels in the heaven have not reached happiness of temporal lovers

I don't know if I really got what u mean here .
Do u mean that Poe celebrates the temporal love not the eternal ?
would u explain this point to me plz???

caddy_caddy
07-19-2009, 08:18 AM
The alliteration, rythym and beat of "Annabel Lee" by Poe is like honey dripping of the tongue, flowing and symphonic not only to the ears but to the experience of speaking it. All that is engaged physically with ones voice, mouth and tongue unite harmoniously to compound the emotional impact of the profound and beautiful suffering it expresses
Enkidu ,you explained what we feel but can't put it in words.
For that reason Poe's poetry is the most beautiful when performing or reading aloud to your self.

rima
07-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Interesting.:thumbs_up

I don't know if I really got what u mean here .
Do u mean that Poe celebrates the temporal love not the eternal ?
would u explain this point to me plz???
You are right for noticing word*temporal*;it used in sense of: some who live for a time on earth considering Angels view of them.Love is great and deep so its meaning overcome each thought of temporal,it is even beyond consideration .

Thanks for your opinion and comment