PDA

View Full Version : unsuccessful registration in fantasy forum

lyni
04-11-2009, 02:58 AM
I had trouble trying to register in the fantasy forum. I left a message there saying so and 'skyanide' has replied and asked me if I have ever been banned. the answer is NO but I can't seem to be able to reply to that question. so I am replying here. can someone please let me know if there is a problem with the registration system?
lyni

Admin
04-12-2009, 12:44 PM
try now

Danik 2016
03-06-2021, 05:19 PM
Hi,all

This forum has a chronic software problem that affects also several of the current users. Depending on when you log in, you are automatically logged out. Than you must log in again.
Here, some suggestions from another thread:

"If you are able to log in, you are probably being logged out automatically.

If you are logged out, try logging in directly on the thread, where you want to post.

If you are outside US, try logging in with VPN on. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesnīt.

If nothing of this helps, try logging in and posting at a different time

and always save your post somewhere else until you have posted them."

If nothing works, contact Logos (mod) or Admin.

Good luck!

WolfLarsen
03-06-2021, 08:27 PM
Click on "Stay logged in" box when you sign in. You will avoid many problems.

WolfLarsen
03-07-2021, 10:07 AM
I'm sorry, that's the "remember me" box that you should click on when you sign in. It makes everything work better.

Danik 2016
09-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Users new or old, that are continually being logged out. It may be o browser problem. My problems assessing Litnet became worse and worse while using Firefox. I testes the site on Brave (from Google) and lo! it worked better than ever before.

Danik 2016
05-04-2022, 09:34 AM
Try Logos.

mtpspur
12-30-2022, 12:40 AM
Agree completely with the logging in problem. I have been trying to reply to a backlog of e-mail from old time members and a certain much beloved Mod (she knows who she is) with no success.

tailor STATELY
12-30-2022, 02:44 AM
Very odd mtpspur that you're having problems. Glad to see your post. Hoping the powers that be can resolve things for you. The spam wars caused a lot of havoc that may be hindering you.

Ta ! (short for tarradiddle),
tailor

mtpspur
12-30-2022, 02:54 AM
Thanks tailorSTATELY. Used to be an active member a lifetime ago and feel nostalgia for the site from time to time but the logging in and unable to reply to email has been daunting.

Danik 2016
12-30-2022, 07:28 AM
Hi, mtpspur

Have you tried changing your browser? Iīve had severe logging in problems for years. Then, one day I change by chance to a google powered browser(Brave) and the logging in problems disappeared. Now, when I canīt get in, it is because the site is really down.

mtpspur
01-08-2023, 08:20 PM
It's letting me post now. After all these years still an idiot when it comes to computer settings however. Private messages still unable to reply to.