PDA

View Full Version : Game: One thing!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Psyche
03-30-2005, 09:17 PM
I'll start... and you add ONE thing (and here's the ONE thing...). Many of us know soooooooooo much about each other - heck, we share the intimate details of our lives... but surprise us. What's that one thing we didn't know about you???

TELL US: ONE THING WE DON'T KNOW!!!

I have physically died once.

mono
03-30-2005, 09:19 PM
Cool idea!
When about 4 or 5 years old, I almost lost my left thumb to a car door. :eek:

Stanislaw
03-30-2005, 10:10 PM
I have never broken a single bone in my body, regardless of all the dangerous and stupid things I have done!

shortysweetp
03-30-2005, 11:22 PM
i'm 4'10 short enough to be in the dwarf olympics

amuse
03-30-2005, 11:44 PM
what a cool game, Psyche! how did you die, do you mind me asking?

i watch very little tv, but am addicted to Will and Grace and now The Starlet.

mono
03-31-2005, 12:44 AM
I am distantly related to the German dictator, Kaiser Wilhelm.

lhaeber
03-31-2005, 01:52 AM
My great-grandfather fought as a Bolshevik, lost his thumb in a battle and my grandfather, as a child, lost his thumb in a baseball accident...my father and I have both our thumbs.

Psyche
03-31-2005, 03:16 AM
I was a big stoner in high school, smoked weed almost every day. After it lost its appeal to me, I would smoke it transiently, and the last time (ever!) that I did, I had a heart attack. It just stopped cold in my chest. I remember waking up in the ambulance, hearing EMT's yelling things, and when I was released, getting the lecture of my life from one of the nurses.
In retrospect, I was very stupid, knowing that I have a heart condition and still doing that.

Scheherazade
03-31-2005, 03:40 AM
Nice game, Psyche! :nod:

I haven't done any drugs; haven't smoked either (not even one cigarette)...

*ponders*

Maybe I should change my user title to 'Goody Two Shoes'.

Miss Darcy
03-31-2005, 05:31 AM
You'd have competition there, Scher (adopting the use of the nick)...lol I know I'm young and all, but I - no, I'll leave that for my *next* "one thing" (that's if you're allowed two), 'cause this is more interesting:

I'm distantly related to Mulga Bill of Eaglehawk from my dad's side, if you've read any Banjo Paterson. You know:

'Twas Mulga Bill of Eaglehawk
Who caught the cycling craze...

I don't remember further than that, but I do know he bought himself a bike and it ended up in the river, which discouraged his cycling escapades considerably. Strangely enough, I love a good bike ride myself, it's my favourite snowless sport.

One of my aunts went into genealogy a few years ago, and found out that this Mulga Bill was apparently Bill Harris, who was my great-great-uncle or something of the kind. Mates with Banjo, too. She could be wrong, she was just an amateur, but still...I'd say it's probable that she was right. And it makes me considerable proud, too, to have the antics of a grand-relative of mine recorded by a famous Aussie writer.

*Chuckles* Anyway, enough peacocking around, it's your guys' turn now.

Darcy.

atiguhya padma
03-31-2005, 07:51 AM
I wasn't sure which one of these two to mention so am going to give both:

1) I have vitaligo

2) I have an extremely high level of iconic memory

Taliesin
03-31-2005, 07:57 AM
We have been stolen when we were an infant.

Scheherazade
03-31-2005, 09:43 AM
Then what happened, Tal? They realised their mistake and returned you first thing next morning? ;)

I cannot wink my right eye.

Molko
03-31-2005, 10:04 AM
I acquired Dengue Fever when I went over seas (when I was young) and almost had to have a platelet transfusion (or something along those lines...)

Dante'sJuliet
03-31-2005, 11:37 AM
I hope that saying "I'm neeeeeeeeeew!" doesn't count as one of my One Thingies. Because if it does, then I'm afraid that I'm going to post two One Thingies.

Um, random thing about me? My favorite song is "Dante's Prayer" by my favorite artist, Loreena McKennitt. There are clouds outside my window. That was two things, so I'll go now until I can think of something even vaguely interesting. . .

*wanders out*

kilted exile
03-31-2005, 12:36 PM
Unfortunately since fracturing my hand 2 years ago I can no longer do this but, I used to be able to bend my fingers back so as the tip of my pinky could touch the back of my wrist.

Shea
03-31-2005, 12:43 PM
I can say the alphabet backwards as fast as I can say it forwards.

Taliesin
03-31-2005, 01:34 PM
And how fast does it take you to say it forwards? Five minutes ;) ? (We like the Odhinn smily)
No, but really, how fast?

IWilKikU
03-31-2005, 02:38 PM
I wrote (and published) a Seventh-Day Adventist devotional book for kids age 10-15 before I became an atheist.

Shea
03-31-2005, 02:41 PM
And how fast does it take you to say it forwards? Five minutes ;) ? (We like the Odhinn smily)
No, but really, how fast?

Tee hee, I've never timed it, but I guess about 5 seconds.

IWilKikU
03-31-2005, 02:47 PM
Do you sing it to the same tune, or do you invert that as well?

Helga
03-31-2005, 02:50 PM
ummmhh........ I have lied to my former friends to make myself look better.

Koa
03-31-2005, 03:27 PM
Hye I like your nickname Dante's Juliet.

I'm not sure I like this thread so much... I just don't know what to say, lol. Infact i wasn't going to reply but I had to comment on the nickname... But I'm not really sure what kind of ONE info I should give...I've never died yet, I've occasionally smoked cigarettes and tried the rest... Nothing interesting. So the one thing will be...uhm...

..hey, did you know that I don't like cheese?

Edit: Damn, forgot *again* to read the second page so Dante's Juliet is a few posts ago...oh well.

mono
03-31-2005, 05:40 PM
I have almost died three times within a two-year period (as an infant): once of systemic anaphylaxis (body-wide allergic reaction) from my first proscribed vaccines, once of lobar pneumonia, and another from drowning.

baddad
04-01-2005, 02:18 AM
I have been run over by a vehicle in my life. Twice . Nothing broken, no body parts missing, still cute as hell.........

Miss Darcy
04-01-2005, 05:33 AM
Speaking of vaccinations, I've only had one done once, when a baby. Ever since that...none. And man am I glad of it, too. And while we're on health issues, I've sprained my left hand from falling off a swing because I had my eyes closed (no comment) and broken the right one from rollerblading down a grassy hill then falling badly onto it.

Koa
04-01-2005, 10:17 AM
I have been run over by a vehicle in my life. Twice . Nothing broken, no body parts missing, still cute as hell.........

Which reminds me I had a car crash once but it wasn't my fault (morons shouldn't be allowed to drive) and noone got hurt thankfully...well, the car did but who cares.

Monica
04-01-2005, 10:27 AM
When I was 3 years old I put my both hands into the socket and I got an electric shock. I almost got killed (just like my mother when she saw it) but my father managed to - I don't know how to write it - managed to take out the fuse. My palms were burned all over... It sounds funny now when I think about it.

Koa
04-01-2005, 10:41 AM
Oh Monica my story is slightly different but at my 2nd birthday I put my hands in the cake and apparently was quite surprised noticing what happened to the cake... :D
I was already into cakes you see...much better than electricity :D

Helga
04-01-2005, 12:00 PM
I have bever been in an accident, never broken any bones, never had stiches, never gotten a bump on my head or anything. Nothing happens to me, I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing....

papayahed
04-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Which reminds me I had a car crash once but it wasn't my fault (morons shouldn't be allowed to drive) and noone got hurt thankfully...well, the car did but who cares.

I got hit by a car, while walking down a pretty busy road. Nothing happened, it hit me in the leg, I turned to my friend and said "that car just hit me" and we kept walking.

Helga
04-01-2005, 02:51 PM
I love Spock more than anything in the world.

shortysweetp
04-01-2005, 05:29 PM
i once ran my hand into the ringer on the old washing machine. nothing broke or sprained

lhaeber
04-01-2005, 05:32 PM
This thread should be titled injuries.

mono
04-01-2005, 06:15 PM
In my fifth-grade year of elementary school, I won the spelling contest championships for my state, then won a little certificate. :D

Psyche
04-01-2005, 06:17 PM
I am deatly allergic to squid.

Scheherazade
04-02-2005, 03:37 AM
In my fifth-grade year of elementary school, I won the spelling contest championships for my state, then won a little certificate. :DWhile at highschool, I twice won statewise writing competitions; got certificates and other gifts. :D:D

Taliesin
04-02-2005, 08:31 AM
Well, when talking about all sorts of competitions...
*we have won one in maths in fifth grade
*We have been in the top ten in statewide math olympiad quite a number of times
*We have been second in statewide math open contest some times
*We have been second and third in chemistry and physics olympiad
*we have been second in a writing contest (statewide, probably) Got a certificate and a cheesy novel fo it.
*and it can very well be so that we do well tomorrow and übertomorrow on the IMO choosing olympiad (its the contest that decides who go to the international maths olympiad) and we get to the international maths olympiad in Mexico

frozenlight
04-02-2005, 03:54 PM
when i was a very young kid, after being told by an older girl what a penis was, i spent days trying to convince my father to show me his... and was really pissed coz he just wouldn't :D gee, i was just curious, just wanted to see it, what was the harm? :lol:

Helga
04-02-2005, 06:05 PM
I probably shouldn't have said that.. it is a big secret, no one knows.

amuse
04-02-2005, 10:47 PM
In my fifth-grade year of elementary school, I won the spelling contest championships for my state, then won a little certificate. :D
me too! :eek: (or was it 6th, not sure.)

baddad
04-03-2005, 02:19 AM
I once won the heart of the girl of my dreams. Now THAT was a contest!!

Taliesin......I thought you were only to be one.........tough habit to break???

Helga; you are among friends my friend.

It is difficult to climb great heights, yet the higher we go the more we can see and the stronger we must have become. Adversity does not build character, it shows your character....

mono
04-03-2005, 06:37 AM
Hopefully, as an aspiring future nurse, my first patient I can call as a child, roughly at age four. My mother, also being a past health care professional, would sometimes bring me to her work, a geriatric care home, when she could find no babysitter. I always wandered into an old widower's room, bedridden in his bed for months, and had typical child-like conversations with him; however, I always asked him to come take a walk with me, as I did not understand his being bedridden. After much rudimentary coaxing, for several weeks, he finally joined me for a stroll around the care home hallways, breaking his bedridden tendencies.

Scheherazade
04-03-2005, 09:21 AM

me too! :eek: (or was it 6th, not sure.)

While at highschool, I twice won statewise writing competitions; got certificates and other gifts. :D:D

*we have been second in a writing contest (statewide, probably) Got a certificate and a cheesy novel fo it.
*and it can very well be so that we do well tomorrow and übertomorrow on the IMO choosing olympiad (its the contest that decides who go to the international maths olympiad) and we get to the international maths olympiad in Mexico

Welcome to Geek Central! :D:D:D

Taliesin
04-03-2005, 10:50 AM
I once won the heart of the girl of my dreams. Now THAT was a contest!!

Taliesin......I thought you were only to be one.........tough habit to break???

Helga; you are among friends my friend.

It is difficult to climb great heights, yet the higher we go the more we can see and the stronger we must have become. Adversity does not build character, it shows your character....
Did you check the date of the post in which we claimed that we want to be sane again?

Koa
04-03-2005, 11:33 AM

Which reminds me I could mention that I hate maths... I once got 3 in a test (marks are from 1 to 10, so that's almost as low as you can get) and I was quite satisfied about it cos it showed the world (and the teacher ;)) that I was helpless and wanted to be left alone :D

Psyche
04-05-2005, 11:30 PM
My (biological) father invented his own religion: Role Fulfilling Enlightening Syntheism, while in the process of writing a 40somethingodd page paper on the effects of galactic Cosmic rays on weather and climate.

baddad
04-06-2005, 12:23 AM
Did you check the date of the post in which we claimed that we want to be sane again?

...Uhhh.....no actually, but now I wish I had. And besides, by now you would think I'd know better than to ***-u-me sanity might exist on this site at any time or date..... *bows low, bumps forhead on garden gnome*

mono
04-06-2005, 01:17 AM
In my fifth-grade year of elementary school, I won the spelling contest championships for my state, then won a little certificate.

me too! (or was it 6th, not sure.)

While at highschool, I twice won statewise writing competitions; got certificates and other gifts.

Wow, the site certainly has a talented, well-educated group.
Reminiscing about that afternoon, I remember being told my one of the arranging members of the event when to go on the stage and exit. Well, as I felt so nervous, while proceeding down some stairs at the bottom of the stage, I tripped and stumbled over my own feet, catching my fall, but turning multiple colors of red from embarrassment. :p

Scheherazade
04-06-2005, 04:22 AM
I once went on without having any food for 4 days.

Miss Darcy
04-06-2005, 04:33 AM
Whow, you're good! Was that for World Vision, on your own resolution, or simply due to necessity?

Something you people don't know...well, speaking of food - well we were actually speaking of going without it, therefore no food, but nevertheless - I adore vegetarian chicken. (I hope you don't know that already...from my username or otherwise ;))

papayahed
04-06-2005, 09:39 AM
I adore vegetarian chicken. (I hope you don't know that already...from my username or otherwise ;))

huh? that kind of sounds like an oxymoron.

Stanislaw
04-06-2005, 11:31 AM
yeah, unless it is freerange soy... :D

Dante'sJuliet
04-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Ugh. Sorry I haven't posted in so long... been busy, blah blah... am now deathly ill, blah blah... (ok, so I'm not. But it sure FEELS that way)

Koa- Thanks lots and lots! Don't ask me where it came from. My usual alias didn't fit, and I couldn't think of anything else that was very neat.

Another thing about me? I'm an extremely pick eater. Oh, and I love this icon :banana: . These two :confused: :goof: pretty much describe my perpetual state of mind.

Miss Darcy
04-06-2005, 10:50 PM
huh? that kind of sounds like an oxymoron.

May sure sound like one. Vegetarian chicken is made of gluten, but it has a special taste, and looks exactly like meat. It's basically an alternative to meat and boy is it delicious. Go to Singapore (Suntec City Food Court is best :D), there they have the best stuff...every day different meals, cheap, vegetarian duck, vegetarian pork (yum), I think there's vegetarian beef as well...

Scheherazade
04-07-2005, 02:20 AM
I love Quorn: http://www.quorn.com/

I am not a vegetarian but often cook meals using Quorn as it is healthier and low in calory.

Going back to the subject of the thread...

I can knit and make lace pretty good.

imthefoolonthehill
04-10-2005, 10:16 PM
I accidentally shot my dad in the head. He lived.

I was shooting a .38 special at a target, and it hit the metal part of a tire behind the target...the ricochet knocked him flat on his back.

lacerated the skin, didn't go through the bone, he had a big ole bruise there.

(i'm not sure if i've told any of you that before)

baddad
04-10-2005, 10:48 PM
......???.......wow.......Fool.......scary story, gotta be the first and only post in this forum that made me sit up.......

imthefoolonthehill
04-10-2005, 10:58 PM
lol...believe it or not, that's only the fifth most scary thing that's ever happened to me...

and only one of the other things involved guns.

the other four involved women...and all ended badly.

Dante'sJuliet
04-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Do I dare ask?

I dare.

What are the other four??

imthefoolonthehill
04-13-2005, 02:27 AM
uh..... well, asking someone out is kinda scary...

ok, not kinda ....

some of us find it extremely frightening

... a shrink might call it a phobia.

um...

yeah.

Scheherazade
04-13-2005, 12:21 PM
I have never asked a girl out.

Isagel
04-14-2005, 10:36 AM
When I was 18 I went to Canada for a karate competition.
No medals, but alot of fun.

shortysweetp
04-19-2005, 08:25 PM
I was in my high school marching band colorguard (a flag twirler) for 3 years.

kilted exile
04-19-2005, 08:26 PM
I took tap-dancing lessons as a child.

Psyche
04-19-2005, 09:51 PM
I have less than 1/3 of my uvula after the surgeon somehow chopped it off during a routine tonsillectomy.

imthefoolonthehill
04-20-2005, 12:37 AM
lol, kilted exile... i accidentally read that LAP dancing instead of Tap dancing.... .... woops.

baddad
04-20-2005, 01:22 AM
Ahhh yes, a kilted Scot lap-dancing........thanks for the frightening visual Mr. Hill....

Snukes
04-20-2005, 07:26 AM
I have a rock in my head. :)

It got there when I was accidentally dumped out of my stroller when I was very small. No one noticed it until it was too healed to removed without making me scream.

It's a small rock...

imthefoolonthehill
04-20-2005, 07:11 PM
I just read snuke'sexpert waffler...

geography we remembered Belgium by saying

waffles and sprouts

belgium waffles and brussels sprouts

Scheherazade
04-28-2005, 05:31 PM
I don't mind touching/holding bugs/worms etc. :D

Helga
04-30-2005, 06:50 PM
I have a memory book. No-one knows about that except me, and you.

Bandini
04-30-2005, 06:51 PM
I just mis-scanned Psyche's post and swallowed very hard.

Miss Darcy
04-30-2005, 09:28 PM
I have no piercings.

baddad
05-03-2005, 10:53 PM
I'm 5'9" tall. After a year on holiday I weigh 204lbs. Indoors I tend to walk on the balls of my feet...........real quiet like.........

mono
05-04-2005, 12:41 AM
Good average size, baddad. :thumbs_up
I stand 5'6'' (168 cm), and weigh roughly 120 lbs. (54.5 kg). I also tend to walk relatively quietly, light-footed, yet swiftly, always trying in my petty to eliminate unnecessary noise pollution. :p

Loki
05-04-2005, 05:22 AM
Speaking of sizes - I'm 5'8'' (approx. 172 cm) and weigh somewhere around 121 lbs (55 kg)...thump a bit while walking down the stairs, otherwise make a normal footfall sound...:p

Helga
05-05-2005, 05:46 PM
I am 5'6 or 168cm and I weigh 49 kilos, I am too thin, almost like a anorexic person but not as bad. The reason I drink a lot of Coca Cola I hold this weight.

I don't talk about this to anyone so now you know one more thing about me!

Basil
05-10-2005, 12:22 AM
I have hesitated to share this story as the simple goodness of my character precludes me from making statements which may seem boastful to others, but I hope I will not be accused of immodesty when I tell you I once took a test designed to measure the brilliance of the test-taker, and (I am blushing as I type this) I scored a billion, which I think we may all agree is a very, very large number, indeed.

baddad
05-10-2005, 01:23 AM
Yeah, sure, when you put it that way it seems like a very large number, but isn't a billion really only a thousand million??

Me, one thing?........I have green eyes........cat's eyes.......but not a dead cat's eyes.......

Molko
05-10-2005, 09:08 AM
I dislike marshmellows!

Snukes
05-10-2005, 04:14 PM
*gasp* Nooo! Everyone must like marshmallows!!

How in the world did they get to be called marshmallows?

Hm. I am not a native waffler.

kilted exile
05-10-2005, 04:21 PM
How in the world did they get to be called marshmallows?

Not sure, but may have something to do with this (http://www.assateague.com/mar-mal.html)

baddad
05-10-2005, 04:33 PM
cool.....a confection made form the root of the marsh mallow plant....somewhat different from today's 'puffed-ball-of-sugar' marshmallow.......yech! I too totally dislike this so called tasty tidbit. But last year I was fed a marshmallow that was toasted over the campfire, then dipped in Irish Cream Liquor.......WOW.......mmmmmm.........it tasted like it should be a sin...........

amuse
05-10-2005, 04:35 PM
i don't drink and that sounds good!

Molko
05-10-2005, 08:06 PM
i don't drink and that sounds good!

Me too! Snap :p

Scheherazade
05-11-2005, 05:55 PM
My IQ is one billion+1, I like marshmallows but never toasted them over camp fire nor dipped them in Irish Cream... oh and I have brown eyes.

Basil
05-11-2005, 10:40 PM
........I have green eyes........cat's eyes.......but not a dead cat's eyes.......
I actually do have the green eyes of a dead cat. I keep them in a jar sitting on my desk.

I had the rest of the dead cat stuffed and mounted on my front lawn with the quiet hope that his ghoulish, eyeless visage might perhaps give the neighborhood children nightmares.

Molko
05-11-2005, 10:53 PM
My IQ is one billion+1

Really? :)

baddad
05-12-2005, 12:56 AM
Basil has a new garden gnome..........sort of........

Basil
05-12-2005, 01:14 AM
Actually, the neighborhood homeowner's association made me take down the gnomes. They said it was "lewd". My dead, sightless feline is probably "living" on borrowed time . . .

Taliesin
05-12-2005, 01:57 AM
Really? :)

Our IQ is about 10001010

Snukes
05-12-2005, 08:52 AM
My IQ is probably somewhat less than that, by an 8s place, or a 16s place...

Rachy
05-20-2005, 05:36 PM
I'm in love with a Canadian! Hehe.

GruesomeBugman
06-02-2005, 11:40 AM
I have a hereditary knee disorder and will require surgery a few years down the road.

Rachy
06-02-2005, 01:58 PM
I have a hereditary knee disorder and will require surgery a few years down the road.

Same here!! It's my left knee and it clicks out of place when I put too much pressure on it. I inherited it from my mum who inherited it from hers. It hadn't clicked for about 5 years, until a month ago my friend hit it in the wrong place and I couldn't walk for about 2 weeks!

GruesomeBugman
06-02-2005, 02:33 PM
ouch.
mines a different problem, one in which my patella is covered in tiny fractures that keep splitting and being created... painful and annoying.

baddad
06-03-2005, 06:40 AM
I drink a lot of tea (many cups per day). Tetley preferably, but orange pekoe of any kind if it can't be Tetley. Brewed very strong, 2 sugars, 2 cream, and very hot........mmmmm......

Scheherazade
06-03-2005, 06:47 AM
I drink a lot of tea (many cups per day). Ditto
Tetley preferably,Ditto.
Brewed very strongDitto.
2 sugars, 2 cream,Why spoil something so good with sugar and cream?? ;)

mono
06-03-2005, 01:04 PM
I drink a lot of tea (many cups per day).
Ditto. :lol:

Brewed very strong,
Ditto.
I can drink a lot of tetley, but, it really depends on my mood. Usually, I will drink anything from rooibos, chai, and mâté (for those long nights of studying) to ginger, genmaicha (difficult to brew oneself), and white tea.

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 08:02 PM
black coffee

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 08:05 PM
black coffee for me as well, seems a waste to add anything to it as far as I'm concerned =)

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 08:07 PM
i just need something to wake me up hardcore style

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 08:08 PM
understandable.
Me I tend to wake up fully a few seconds after opening my eyes, but come lunch time I generally want a coffee or two.

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 08:10 PM
if i don't get coffee i become more of a jackcensored than usual

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 08:12 PM
that's true for a lot of people, just be sure to keep drinking it then -_^

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 08:15 PM
I try to daily

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 08:16 PM
then I'm sure no one worries about you being too much of a jackass.

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 08:32 PM
the folling forums do: Nintendo (banned 3 times), G4 (once), Star Wars United (once but might come back), and a few dozen others that I can't remember

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 08:33 PM
*laughs some* nice.

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 08:39 PM
yeah I went on all of those just to disrupt everything

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 08:41 PM
enjoyable hobby of yours?

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 08:45 PM
might be...just something to do

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 08:48 PM
*shrugs* all things considered probably isn't a bad way to kill time.

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 08:54 PM
good point

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 08:57 PM
anything to kill some time if there's nothing else can be enjoyable.

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 09:00 PM
i just wanted to piss off a bunch of fanboys

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 09:04 PM
in that case, well done =)

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 09:05 PM
i hnow have so many enemies

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 09:09 PM
doubt it, pissing off the twelve year olds in the forums doesn't tend to make actual "enemies" =)

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 09:10 PM
yeah good point

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 09:14 PM
I thought so, anyway.

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 09:24 PM
I'm a bad person

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 09:25 PM
from what I've seen I disagree, why do you think you're a bad person?

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 09:31 PM
most of the stuff i do outside of here is bad (friends can vouch for me).

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 09:33 PM
hmmn... I think I'd disagree, bad's just a matter of perspective.

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 09:39 PM
true but i think most of the superficial society would say what i do is bad and since they rule i do bad

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 09:42 PM
*shrugs* society has been wrong many times before.

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 09:45 PM
thank you *leaps with joy (kind of...)* someone gets it

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 09:47 PM
*laughs some* anytime o.O

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 09:49 PM
this is how i now feel

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 09:51 PM
how very disappointed looking.

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 09:56 PM
ouch...it's compassion from a man that as none...true beauty in a sense

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 10:00 PM
everyone has compassion sometimes, and in some form.

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 10:01 PM
and that's the beauty of it

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 10:05 PM
indeed, but it makes the compassion somewhat less rare.

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 10:06 PM
Some people never show compassion but when he/she does it is a beautiful moment hence in a sense the picture has beauty

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 10:10 PM
even show, never showing compassion doesn't much mean it isn't there. I could never smile, then randomly smile one day... what makes it beautiful would be the circumstances.

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 10:12 PM
I just find it beautiful when the good side of the person is shown

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 10:20 PM
hmmn... I'm glad you do then.

Bongitybongbong
06-03-2005, 10:21 PM
I don't know...it's just something weird

GruesomeBugman
06-03-2005, 10:26 PM
*shrugs* there's a beauty in it, so it's understandable.

Scheherazade
06-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Once, a stalker tried to enter my flat (ground floor) through the window at 3 am and when he couldn't manage, he started chatting to me... well, more like threatening me to get me open the door...for about about 2 hours till the police came but they could not catch him! :rolleyes:

Rachy
06-26-2005, 02:29 PM
Once, a stalker tried to enter my flat (ground floor) through the window at 3 am and when he couldn't manage, he started chatting to me... well, more like threatening me to get me open the door...for about about 2 hours till the police came but they could not catch him! :rolleyes:

Oh my gosh!!!! I wouldn't have been able to handle that!! I'm a very sensitive person! <<<<<oooooooo that can be one thing!

I was origianlly going to say.....I have 5 piercings, but that seems kind of pathetic now!

mono
06-26-2005, 05:09 PM
I have 10 piercings, and may have 11 relatively soon to my family's joy. :eek:

http://www.butik.pl/im/mediumthumbnail/3/e/3e842.jpg

imthefoolonthehill
06-27-2005, 02:16 AM
i feel pity on that bear... he looks so...unwilling... as though he wants to scream, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME"

I wouldn't feel sorry if those black, beady eyes weren't so listeless and vacant.

Nightshade
06-27-2005, 03:22 AM
I have only the one set of piercings but I cant wear earings as my ears have a tendency to "regect" them and swell up and puss and ocasionally bleed.

Scheherazade
06-27-2005, 05:01 PM
Oh my gosh!!!! I wouldn't have been able to handle that!! I'm a very sensitive person!
I, on the other hand, being a very insensitive person myself, handled it superbly...

I didn't have to look over my shoulder for months (because during the 'chat' he revealed that he had been following me and knew the places I went etc), I didn't move into another friend's flat for two weeks, didn't develop the habit of checking every corner of my flat first thing I went in, and did not start sleeping with a knife under my pillow...

I am half way through an MA in Criminology but I cannot bring myself to complete it.

IrishCanadian
02-05-2006, 01:48 AM
Wow!
I ...erm ... also wouln't sleep with a knife under my pillow. If you .. uh mean ... that *wink wink* thats NOT what you did ... ?

I am the second youngest of seven childeren.

RobinHood3000
02-05-2006, 08:40 AM
I have hitchhiker's thumbs from playing video games with great enthusiasm.

Scheherazade
02-10-2006, 07:56 PM
I haven't seen my parents for two years now.

Pensive
02-11-2006, 01:19 AM
I have never been to a concert. (ah, I wish I would be able to)

Pendragon
02-11-2006, 10:56 AM
I was stabbed once in my wild youth and have carried a knife ever since...

Samantha21
02-11-2006, 10:17 PM
My grandfather faught in the Iwoa Jima (hope i spelled that right) and was put in the newspaper about it

emily655321
02-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Oh, I'm so boring. :( I've never died, never broken a bone, never won a competition, never been stalked or stabbed, my height/weight is un-noteworthy, and my IQ is decidedly less than a billion. I have eleven piercings, but ten of them are in my ears, so that's not really interesting at all.

Hmm... I'm 15 inches (38.1 cm) shorter than my boyfriend.

I once won tickets to a concert by calling in to the radio station.

RobinHood3000
02-15-2006, 04:07 PM
...where's the eleventh??

Darlin
02-15-2006, 05:02 PM
I have rocks for brains or am an extreme idiot with my choices? :)

Ryduce
02-15-2006, 05:02 PM
I was stabbed once in my wild youth and have carried a knife ever since...

I was also stabbed in an altercation I had with someone.

emily655321
02-15-2006, 06:53 PM
...where's the eleventh??The labret, below my lower lip.

Pendragon
02-17-2006, 09:13 AM
I was also stabbed in an altercation I had with someone.My scar is above my left kidney, almost four inches worth. Fortunately, I saw the knife coming and twisted, so it did little damage, but man, a blade burns when it cuts! Where did you catch your misfortune with the blade? Oh, and I later became a Preacher!

Weeping Willow
02-17-2006, 02:40 PM
Once i got kicked in my eye and it wouldn't close.... so i would go to sleep and my eye would stay open (creapy..)
But then the doctor said i need to eat gum! so i was sitting all day long chowing gums... till my gaw hurt :) hehe... :lol:...

Ryduce
02-17-2006, 04:35 PM
My scar is above my left kidney, almost four inches worth. Fortunately, I saw the knife coming and twisted, so it did little damage, but man, a blade burns when it cuts! Where did you catch your misfortune with the blade? Oh, and I later became a Preacher!

I was stabbed in the left arm in the tricep area.I have about a 3 inch scar,and I also carried a knife on me for a long time after that.I even took it to school ,where if caught,I would have been in serious trouble.I stopped carrying it around sophomore year.

kilted exile
02-18-2006, 05:06 PM
one thing....... I played for my high school at a national football (soccer) tournament.

As a side note, carrying a knife is more likely to get you messed up than not carrying it,do you actually know how to use a knife in a fight? I'm guessing not,but people still think they can pull it and suddenly become a master at it, or that the other holder is gonna just walk. I have seen enough people hurt for stupid reasons because someone wants to prove that their "hard men" to their dumbass friends. Idiots walk around with weapons.....real men are able to walk away from a situation, no matter how their rep' might be affected. It's insanity to think that someone making fun of you is a reason to try to chib someone. I also understand that sometimes people have to fight (been there, done that, got the blood-stained T-shirt), however fight like a man. Nothing annoys me more than little punks running around, thinking they're the **** because they have a piece of sharpened metal down their sock.

Ryduce
02-19-2006, 12:34 AM
one thing....... I played for my high school at a national football (soccer) tournament.

As a side note, carrying a knife is more likely to get you messed up than not carrying it,do you actually know how to use a knife in a fight? I'm guessing not,but people still think they can pull it and suddenly become a master at it, or that the other holder is gonna just walk. I have seen enough people hurt for stupid reasons because someone wants to prove that their "hard men" to their dumbass friends. Idiots walk around with weapons.....real men are able to walk away from a situation, no matter how their rep' might be affected. It's insanity to think that someone making fun of you is a reason to try to chib someone. I also understand that sometimes people have to fight (been there, done that, got the blood-stained T-shirt), however fight like a man. Nothing annoys me more than little punks running around, thinking they're the **** because they have a piece of sharpened metal down their sock.

I was only 14 when I was stabbed,and afterwards I carried one out of paranoia being I was attacked routinely as a kid.I was only 11 being severly beating up by kids who were around 18 and 19.I stayed away from the streets and spent most time indoors,but I never felt the need to carry a weapon till I was stabbed.I felt like it was neccessary then.

kilted exile
02-20-2006, 09:17 PM
another thing..... I used to box, it was an excellent way to stay in shape for rugby.

RobinHood3000
02-20-2006, 11:44 PM
Learning to dance like Michael Jackson is a hobby of mine.

rachel
02-22-2006, 01:23 PM
I laughed until I felt ill when I read that.

One thing: one day a friend came to me all upset because the club she worked at was having this fashion show and had no choreography to make it zing. She knew I taught dance at the time and so she asked me.I don't go to clubs and the thought was kind of wierd but I did the choreography and then had to find a bunch of dancers So I used the models and the guy bouncers. I got to love them dearly and we all became very close and one night the girls asked if I would go to the club with them to celebrate. I said sure but I don't drink and anyway.....I had my back to the stage and suddenly this raunchy music came on and a male stripper was on. I just looked the other way and then he was standing in front of me doing rather BAD choreography. He would't leave and kept smiling at me. So I said very seriously:does your mom know you do this?" People fell down laughing and he got embarrassed and quickly finished and I had a lovely rest of the evening. (he was a nice guy, really)

Taliesin
02-22-2006, 02:09 PM
Your story reminds us how a person we know told us a story about another acquintance being asked to be a male stripper in some private party.
After a short argument the he ended it with: "Listen, lady, I am underage." The lady blushed and left quickly.
At the same time the person who told us the story had managed to get out of the shop, convulsing.
We wonder why we told this story.

emily655321
02-22-2006, 06:29 PM
suddenly this raunchy music came on and a male stripper was on. I just looked the other way and then he was standing in front of me doing rather BAD choreography. He would't leave and kept smiling at me. So I said very seriously:does your mom know you do this?" People fell down laughing and he got embarrassed and quickly finished and I had a lovely rest of the evening. (he was a nice guy, really)Oh, Rachel, this made me laugh! :D I think if that ever happened to me I would just go in the bathroom and hide until it was over. I don't like the idea of strippers, especially male ones, for some reason. It just seems so strange; like someone can be attractive, but the second they start girating around on stage, it just turns into a horribly awkward farce, and is not attractive at all. I feel the same way about beauty pageants for children—it just seems so intuitively wrong. :confused: Maybe it's just me.

rachel
02-22-2006, 10:44 PM
no it is not just you. I think they are dreadful.But everyone of the dancers knew, I did not, that he was going to come on,I had never been to such a place. So they were all holding their breath waiting to see if I ran screaming out of the place. I felt like it, I wanted to faint, but I don't actually faint much. So I just took a deep breath and kept my eyes on his eyes and said that. I waited a respectable hour and then fled home.
I got teased for six months about that but oh well. blush blush blush blush!

IrishCanadian
02-22-2006, 11:28 PM
HAhahahaha that is slightly entertaining. I didn;t know you taught dance ... my sister does too. I think that strippers are hilarious. I would have probably played along and just acted silly ... that is, until s/he actually began to strip down.
One thing: I qualifyed for the world's Irish Dance compatition by default.

rachel
02-23-2006, 01:00 PM
what really, that is fabulous. I believe you can do anything who couldn't with a personality and a lovely face like you have dear Irish.

IrishCanadian
02-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Aw thank yo so much rachel.
In my case with the compatition I was competing in the Canadian nationals and they seperate dancers by age, gender, and level. As a 17 year old (17 at the time) male there was only three people to compete against. One of those three pulled out at the last minute because of injury and it just so happens that the top three of any group go on to the worlds. I got last place, but I qualified. I didn't go though ... partially becase of lack of funds but moreso because i'm simply not read (Yet?).
One thing ... um ... can that tidbit of info be my one thing?

mingdamerciless
03-01-2006, 08:47 AM
I once found a ruby necklace in the insides of a washing machine . . . .

Mililalil XXIV
03-22-2006, 02:18 AM
As GOD is my WITNESS, when I was a little boy, I was in a lake trailing behind older cousins that were swimming way out into places out of my league. At some point I must have passed out and gone under the water. I suddenly found myself feeling like I had just awakened from a long sleep. I also suddenly realized I was walking about under water, too low to reach up and stick my hand above the surface. I could see light above me that was making an effect upon the outer face of the water above me. I walked in the direction that I hoped would lead out of the deep water - and, as I saw my face was coming nearer to the increasing light above me, I marvelled that I had not been holding my breath, but had breathed the same while under the water as I continued to do as my face rose above the surface of the water, without having to cough anything out of my respiratory system. I walked out and met up again with my grandmother just as my mother arrived and asked why no one seemed to have kept an eye on me.

Adelheid
03-22-2006, 05:54 AM
Pretty interesting game!

Well for me, (just copying Miss Darcy alittle- there's not plagarism in that is there? ;)) My grand uncles (my paternal grandfather's cousins) represented Singapore in Football. I never knew this till lately.

Pendragon
03-22-2006, 09:26 AM
The town I grew up in is the final resting place of noted author Sherwood Anderson. There are pictures of him taken on the main street of the town on the walls of the library.

Scheherazade
03-22-2006, 12:22 PM
The town I grew up in is the final resting place of noted author Sherwood Anderson. There are pictures of him taken on the main street of the town on the walls of the library.Hey, that is exciting! :) I love his Winesburg, Ohio (the only Anderson book I have read, unfortunately). Is there a museum or anything like that dedicated to him in your town, Pen?

myself
03-22-2006, 04:40 PM
hi i am new but i will tell you some thing about me, i am two months immature and i have a twin, when i was 2 weeks old i dehydrated and had no water in me. i froze for a couple of days, the doctors told my parents that i will not live for more than 4 years and now i am 16, something else, ever since i was 6 or 7 till now i have fallin on my spinal cord, neck and the bone at the end of the spinal cord more than 5 times and recently my friend pulled the chair from under me before i sat down and until now i have pians.

Adelheid
03-24-2006, 05:27 AM
Are we allowed to state more than "one thing"? :D

Signed,
Chatterbox. :lol:

Pendragon
03-24-2006, 08:40 AM
Hey, that is exciting! :) I love his Winesburg, Ohio (the only Anderson book I have read, unfortunately). Is there a museum or anything like that dedicated to him in your town, Pen?Sadly, no. They even tore down Roselawn, an historic house that had something to do with him to make way for the new firestation! But each year the is a Sherwood Anderson Short Story Contest in his honor, and Ripshin, his writing cabin is well mantained and only about a half-hour's drive across two mountain's, about three miles from where my father-in-law owns land. I've been there several times. They filmed a movie in town and redid a section of an alley just off main street for the set. The town father's liked the decor, and now all of main street's sidewalks are redone to match, and many buildings have been or are in process of being restored. But for the change in Automobiles, it is beginning to look the same as the pictices on the library wall... ;)

Mililalil XXIV
03-24-2006, 02:53 PM
Are we allowed to state more than "one thing"? :D

Signed,
Chatterbox. :lol:

Sadly, no. They even tore down Roselawn, an historic house , just because its former inhabitants had once that flicker of thought to post another "one thing".

tn2743
04-13-2006, 09:05 PM
Confession: I own 9 stuffed toys, which is 8 too many for someone over 20, and 9 too many for a guy.

ElizabethSewall
04-14-2006, 04:08 AM
Confession: I own 9 stuffed toys, which is 8 too many for someone over 20, and 9 too many for a guy.
One can never have too many stuffed toys! :D ~~

Mililalil XXIV
04-14-2006, 04:12 AM
Sounds like 9 things to me, cowboy!

Pensive
04-15-2006, 05:18 AM
I can speak Rubber Duckese quite fluently!

Pendragon
04-15-2006, 08:24 AM
I am, apparently, The Little Man Who Wan't There.........

IrishCanadian
04-17-2006, 02:09 AM
I'm a closet singer ... who can't sing-- hence the closet.

Nightshade
04-17-2006, 08:09 AM
Green is my favourite colour.
:D

tn2743
04-19-2006, 12:05 AM
Another confession: I'm a little paranoid. Every time I hear rumbling sounds outside on the corridor at a late hour, I can't help thinking to myself "please, don't be trying to kill your wife again." You can probably guess what happened. There was straggling, shouting, running, and lots of policemen involved :cold:. Luckily no one was seriously hurt. Oh, and it was right in the middle of the last SuperBowl match (yep, I watch the SuperBowl alone at home :( ). Other than that, this' a nice place. :D

Regit
04-22-2006, 03:38 PM
Ok, 1 recent thing. When I first read the "Compliment the person above you" thread, I had no idea what "the PAM" was... well, it took me a while. For about 3 minutes, I thought that PAM was the username of someone really popular. :blush: Maybe I should change mine to "the PAM" hehe :)

Virgil
04-22-2006, 03:42 PM
Green is my favourite colour.
:D
Me too, Night. Ever snce I was a little boy. All the other guys liked blue, and I guess the girls liked pink or red. I don't know why I picked it, but it has stuck with me throughout my life.

Nightshade
04-22-2006, 03:43 PM
Me tooo but its lightly worse for a girl I mean green is a boys color with black and brown.:D

Virgil
04-22-2006, 03:46 PM
Me tooo but its lightly worse for a girl I mean green is a boys color with black and brown.:D
You think green is a boys color? My friends would question my masculinity, to put it nicely. OK, they called me gay. :D

RobinHood3000
04-22-2006, 03:48 PM
What'd you do? Hit 'em with your purse?

Virgil
04-22-2006, 03:56 PM
What'd you do? Hit 'em with your purse?
:lol: Hey, we have a new thread for insults.

Nightshade
04-22-2006, 04:00 PM
How is green a girls color? I mean green lunchboxes boys...green thermos boys (talking 5 and 6 yearolds here) green trousers boys. green room...Boy you see?
In facty there was this hair saloon barber whateverplace that asked you your favourite colour then cut your hair if you said green you gt a boys cut (ie very short)

Virgil
04-22-2006, 04:02 PM
How is green a girls color? I mean green lunchboxes boys...green thermos boys (talking 5 and 6 yearolds here) green trousers boys. green room...Boy you see?
In facty there was this hair saloon barber whateverplace that asked you your favourite colour then cut your hair if you said green you gt a boys cut (ie very short)
OK, ok. You're right. My friends still called me gay, though.

Nightshade
04-22-2006, 04:04 PM
You know that is somthing that annoys me.. the butchering of that word...gay meant happy... then it meant gay now it means naff

RobinHood3000
04-22-2006, 05:10 PM
Green ME!!

IrishCanadian
04-23-2006, 02:05 AM
Hey, I said my favorite colour was green ages ago in a dif thread. I thinnnk I'll have to visit that insult thread to vent my frustration. Well maybe not ... how could I hate my fellow grean-lovers?

Nightshade
04-23-2006, 04:37 AM
hate me?
http://dabrat.lbbhost.com/CAT/CUTE-BABY-SOMETHING-lol.gif
look unhateable :lol:
Robin see your backing me up :D
I cant think of anytghig else you dont know that I want you to *sigh*

IrishCanadian
04-23-2006, 04:50 PM
AWWWW Night, I didn't know you were a cat with big ears. I wish I was.

Nightshade
04-23-2006, 04:53 PM
You know what Irish you just might be shall I let you into the secret of howto find out??

IrishCanadian
04-23-2006, 04:56 PM
ooooooo I'm intregued!

Nightshade
04-23-2006, 05:01 PM
Ok but you have to promise not to tell anyone??*looks arounD*
Spoons.... you have to close one eye andd squint at your reflection on the back of a spoon then look really hard at therefelection of the reflection of your eye in the reflection of your eye and if you see a cat then you are one at heart :nod:
Did i mention needing to be standing on one foot in a kitchen lit only by the light of a nearly full moon ( or if that fales a floresent bulb (energy friendly :D))

WaxDoll
04-23-2006, 05:21 PM
I've never broken any bones. I've never been to the emergency room (except when I was born). I've never smoked or taken drugs. I almost failed out of fifth grade, and then, in all three years of middle school, I haven't made one B (or A- for that matter). What does this prove? My fifth grade teacher was a jerk :nod:

IrishCanadian
04-23-2006, 07:28 PM
I've got a smiley in the centre of my eye (oops, I mean soul?).
My third grade teacher was like that ... but she didn't turn out to be a jerk in the long run like that.

Nightshade
04-24-2006, 02:55 PM
NO Irish its the wiindow people are always talking about...
So I smilie hummm what type ?
:lol:
Ive never failed anything Ive put my mind to and always got what I needed and wanted in life even ifI didnt realise it at first...and am secretly afraid of how I will cope when things turn bad.

Pendragon
04-24-2006, 04:55 PM
I have broken almost every bone in my body. I was a wild thang! :lol:

Chinaski
04-24-2006, 05:31 PM
I once dressed up as Mr Wimpy when I had a short lived job at Wimpy in Gibraltar.

I was with a work mate and when, to make my mate laugh at Mr Wimpy being pervy, I made a rude movement towards some yound devotchkas (Hey, I was only 17) , when some proud Latin type on a scooter failed to recognise my performance art and shouted, "Hey, mr Weeempy - you wanna f*** my girlfriend huh? I gonna f*** you." I pegged it inside, ran upstairs and gave the costume to a Morocan kid (Tariq) who was getting ready for work. Then I gave a great display of innocence and sauntered past the angry Gibraltarian. And then I had a big pile of mashed potato, with sausages sticking out of it and an egg on top. Or was that Dennis the Menace?

IrishCanadian
04-24-2006, 06:16 PM
Wow. You can tell a story. This smilie :brow:
I have never broken a single bone (actually I think I broke my toe once, does that count?).

Nightshade
04-25-2006, 03:24 PM
I sprained my nose in a swimming pool once we thought it was broken becaus eit kept swelling up at odd times even a year an ahalf later but doctor twisted it and said nope just sprained

Bandini
04-25-2006, 03:35 PM
I have been posting as Chinaski, so as to have a 'fresh start' on this site! I like re-inventing myself. But my old avatar is more me, so I'm going Bandini!

formality hater
05-06-2006, 03:01 PM
I hate to study early in the morning,I am fascinated by the lizards and my bag is full of wrappers of all sorts of chocolates and throat drops(i have a sore throat,almost every day)

Idril
05-06-2006, 04:29 PM
I have this slight obsession with pajamas. I have boxes and boxes of them, winter jammies, spring jammies, summer jammies, even fall jammies. I have enough to supply a small army and yet I never feel it's quite enough.

Pensive
05-07-2006, 02:58 AM
I have learnt "In The End" by Linkin Park by heart because I love this song!

ShoutGrace
05-09-2006, 05:26 AM
For all intensive purposes, it should have been physically impossible for me to have been born. My mothers tubes were *err* *um* not working at the time of (and long before) my conception.

IrishCanadian
05-09-2006, 02:00 PM
WOw, thats impressive. I'm glad you weer borne. Your Avatar fits the story.
... I have no alergies (i think).

Scheherazade
03-09-2009, 01:19 PM
I used to enjoy this thread a lot.. Let's give it another try!

Oniw17
03-09-2009, 01:31 PM
I'm a high school dropout.

imthefoolonthehill
03-10-2009, 07:14 AM
I dislike canned pineapple.

PoeticPassions
03-10-2009, 07:20 AM
I absolutely hate touching velvet. It gives me the chills. It feels like the fibers are coursing through the fine lines in my fingertips.. it disgusts me actually.

jhonerliz
03-10-2009, 09:59 AM
I have a twin brother..... :D

Scheherazade
03-10-2009, 06:08 PM
I have a twin brother..... :DIs he on the Forum too? :D

jhonerliz
03-11-2009, 06:20 AM
Is he on the Forum too? :D

Oh, no, he is not a member here... :(

I love puppies... :D

Nightshade
03-11-2009, 07:02 AM
I know all the words to I was born beneath a wandering star...:rolleyes:

The Comedian
04-15-2009, 01:23 PM
I used to ride a horse, bareback, to the bus stop every day and back home again.

MissScarlett
04-15-2009, 01:44 PM
I love butter croissants.

BienvenuJDC
04-15-2009, 01:48 PM
I've done CPR before...for real...

*Classic*Charm*
04-15-2009, 01:53 PM
I eat a grapefruit every morning

BienvenuJDC
04-15-2009, 01:59 PM
I like baby carrots

Oniw17
04-15-2009, 02:01 PM
My dad is a schizophrenic.

BienvenuJDC
04-15-2009, 02:58 PM
My horse of about 30 years died last June the same day of my mother's funeral.

MissScarlett
04-15-2009, 03:16 PM
I dislike candy bars, with the exception of Hershey's plain.

BienvenuJDC
04-15-2009, 03:24 PM
I live near Hershey, PA...unfortunately they only give free candy after riding the Chocolate World ride...and it's small.

The Comedian
04-15-2009, 11:07 PM
All right, I'll admit it here, but you can't tell anyone. . anyone!!: I play princesses almost every day.

Silas Thorne
04-15-2009, 11:25 PM
I've broken my nose several times..through martial arts, and general hyperactive silliness. :)

skib
04-15-2009, 11:49 PM
Ooh! I like the sound of this game.
I've never broken a bone in my life. (Might not sound like quite a miraculous feat unless you understand my day to day life.)

BienvenuJDC
04-16-2009, 12:22 AM
All right, I'll admit it here, but you can't tell anyone. . anyone!!: I play princesses almost every day.

When you say...play princesses...do you mean "acting" with...say...two little princesses?

a_little_wisp
04-16-2009, 01:41 AM
LOL You play princess with your daughter? That's so cute! My Dad would never play princess with me! But he was always down with being the perfect dragon/any other monster I needed.

I have been stuck in a dumpster once.

*Classic*Charm*
04-16-2009, 02:05 AM
I was locked in a dark pool shed with a book of ghost stories and left there to amuse myself once when I was young. Thank you, grandmother.

a_little_wisp
04-16-2009, 02:09 AM
LOL Awesome grandmother! That sounds like quite an experience!

When my brother and I were ickle kids, he tied up me up to a chair with my 'magical' rainbow jump rope and left me there for two hours.

I sang to myself, waiting patiently to be rescued.

Dad nearly killed Matt. Gwaaaahahaha.

*Classic*Charm*
04-16-2009, 02:19 AM
The first time I swore, I was 6 years old and being babysat by my eldest brother. He told me that mom had said I needed to clean my room. I told him to get off his lazy @$$ and do something. I never swore again until I was 14.

a_little_wisp
04-16-2009, 02:23 AM
LOL

I fell off a ski lift.

*Classic*Charm*
04-16-2009, 02:25 AM
A horse stretched all the nerves in my left arm to the point where I lost all feeling in that arm for two weeks. A couple times since I've lost all feeling in it. Yay for a limp arm.

a_little_wisp
04-16-2009, 02:27 AM
OUCH!!!

I slipped a disc while taking out the trash. (Long story)

The Comedian
04-16-2009, 10:06 AM
I raise orchids, just as my father and grandfather did. We have family hybrids and everything.

BienvenuJDC
04-16-2009, 10:07 AM
I've never had even one alcoholic beverage...EVER!

PoeticPassions
04-16-2009, 10:19 AM
I broke my tooth in half when I bit onto my (then recent) tongue ring. I don't have/wear a tongue ring anymore (ah the days of rebelious youth) but that incident did not make me take it out. I took it out more than a year later... and a lot of money spent on fixing the tooth