PDA

View Full Version : The Torrents of Spring&One lost Love

rima
01-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Thought sometimes of stupidity a human being makes in own life?A moment that changes one’s destiny and entire life.
Happy Years

Merry Days

As Torrents of Spring

They had flown over!

Reading Turgenev’s: Torrents of Spring, you inevitable must ask yourself such one question… http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/94/Pauline_Viardot.JPG

By accident found a little cross of garnet from the hero of this novel, prompted an avalanche of lost memories. There were days of biggest happiness, when he was young and fell in love. She named Djema….Everything happened like in a Love Story movie, he met beautiful girl, became friend with her brother and all family, even went to a duel to defense her honesty. She loved him and wanted to marry him. They had been gifted by unique happy hours.

As in everyone’s life there has been a time to come across to inevitable power forces originate from unknown devil habitation, such ones came up to him. Demon energy took a look of Women. Pretty and vamp women in mission to get her *chase*.The only goal of her was to catch up and defeat-with a power to be an attribute of Demon.
And as every entrapped chase, he was unable to run away from pounces of evil. I give myself freedom to name it: evil. Maybe, he got some nice moments with her, but at the same time he lost the whole life was waiting for him. It becomes visible on the end of the story.

He never found Great and Genuinely Love for his lifetime.

I was making a parallel to my life in quest of one lost Love as well. Believe me, there is a Truth: I had been in a really big LOVE, the greatest love someone can meet ever. There was a nightfall, a kiss, love at the first sight, love you have been going mad! Love that you can’t live without! By this distance/there have been a long time ago/I can tell it looks like a Star that was shining and died for all time. I remember its Beauty; it seems to me like a frame for picture. Gone forever!

But,fortunately,what we as Human Beings have been granted, is continued circle of changes that in every second of our life sprouts a new beginning-new thought, new idea, new meeting, new Joy, new knowledge, new Love…..And as time carries away pain for loosing a beloved ,the same to be happening with lost Love.

Only, if it was a real grand Love, unique in its Power, then a feeling of Guilt has never disappeared !Guilt seals you because you can’t erase out of your mind the Beauty of a remote meeting ,knowing inside of yourself how Big and Passionate Love it was.I have understanding of the Author’s main character in this book. To be convicted to live alone by the rest of your life and then with grace of God to receive signs of getting in touch with lost loving women, give you a chance to encase your things and go out into the world in hope you will be allowed to live in the near of her.

Is there end?

It seems like brilliant and unexpected events make their appearances and say: Everything of Great value you can reach ,don’t take a long time. Like a Falling Shining Star appears in the night sky and vanishes –you have been gifted to see its Beauty; someone never had been .One blissful moment in your life after you have been left to look at traces of a fire-ball’s trail loosing their glow.