:)

My Bestfriend is a boy, I love to teased him because he's so cute..,

he loves to Create his profile in friendster and he loves music..,

he is a smart person I know that hes smarter than me

he is obedient

he is very caring, so any girls fall in love with him..,,

who is that???

hehehe

you would you describe your BESTFRIEND...??

Cat_Brenners
01-12-2009, 02:14 AM
I think a best friend is one who is loyal, respectful, keeps his word, faithful and so on. I don't think looks or such has anything to do with being a best friend. just my take on it
Cat

Zee.
01-12-2009, 03:55 AM
Your best friend is obedient? i would say dog but the rest just doesn't make sense..

:)

My best friend is beautiful.

rozreads
02-12-2009, 06:25 PM
A best friend is the one who will tell you when you are messing up and will love you even when they don't like you.

Joreads
02-12-2009, 09:48 PM
My best friend is my sister.

Dori
02-13-2009, 12:09 AM
My best friend = my twin brother. It's really more than a friendship, though.

Joreads
02-13-2009, 12:35 AM
My best friend = my twin brother. It's really more than a friendship, though.

Oh two of you - how great:)

Dori
02-13-2009, 02:08 AM
Oh two of you - how great:)

Yeah, but we're not identical in personality. Personally, I think I'm less aggressive and probably more sensitive. I don't know though.

Joreads
02-13-2009, 10:56 PM
Well Dori my sister is three years younger than me and totally different in every way. We kind of balance each other out which is really good I think. You are right though it really is more than friendship

tonywalt
05-02-2013, 10:50 AM
My best friend is 6'2 broad shoulders (49 inch chest), small waist, powerful legs, glutes like two middle weight punchings bags, high cheekbones and
she is very kind

Bluehound
05-02-2013, 11:46 AM
My best friend is incredibly sensitive and kind, she hides this dangerously soft core behind a wall of razor sharp wit and “don’t mess with me” b*tchery. But I am quite perceptive and saw straight through it.
I think that is why we get along, that and a shared quirky sense of humour and a geeky taste for Sci-Fi and fantasy TV.

cacian
05-02-2013, 12:10 PM
my best friend is me and everyone else are friends otherwise it would not be fair on my other 'best friends' . I tend to have quite many 'best friends' and that is the issue so no best friends just friends and I my best friend to myself :)

cafolini
05-03-2013, 11:24 AM
my best friend is me and everyone else are friends otherwise it would not be fair on my other 'best friends' . I tend to have quite few 'best friends' and that is the issue :)

Indeed. That is the issue, no kidding.

Inky
05-06-2013, 03:22 PM
My best friend?

She's soft and comforting, always happy to see me. Her bark is worse than her bite -though her mouth does nip at times-. I wish she'd talk some more though, instead of those funny noises she makes and the sighs that escape when she thinks no one is around. But then again, all she says and feels and knows is shown in her big brown eyes, so I guess that words are not needed usually.

She's somewhat messy, leaving the sheets sprawled everywhere and bits of fluff on the floor. I keep telling her not to eat in the living room but she never listens and crumbs that the vacuum forgets are everywhere. Yes she's annoying sometimes and her hair gets in every corner, including my mouth when she wants a cuddle. But I love her to death and I miss her when she's not around.

She's left pawprints on my heart, silly dog that she is; and worst of all, she knows it.

Ecurb
05-06-2013, 06:56 PM
My best friend?

She's soft and comforting, always happy to see me. Her bark is worse than her bite -though her mouth does nip at times-. I wish she'd talk some more though, instead of those funny noises she makes and the sighs that escape when she thinks no one is around. But then again, all she says and feels and knows is shown in her big brown eyes, so I guess that words are not needed usually.

She's somewhat messy, leaving the sheets sprawled everywhere and bits of fluff on the floor. I keep telling her not to eat in the living room but she never listens and crumbs that the vacuum forgets are everywhere. Yes she's annoying sometimes and her hair gets in every corner, including my mouth when she wants a cuddle. But I love her to death and I miss her when she's not around.

She's left pawprints on my heart, silly dog that she is; and worst of all, she knows it.

Given your location, is she a talking dog?

cafolini
05-06-2013, 07:53 PM
given your location, is she a talking dog?

roflmao!!!!!!!!

Varenne Rodin
05-07-2013, 04:04 AM
My best friend is brilliant. He is funny. He likes movies. He's strange and he has pretty eyes. He seems determined to stick with me no matter what, and I will stick with him. Someday, when one of us dies, I think the other will be consumed by a hollow emptiness for every remaining moment.

Buh4Bee
05-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Good for you. Hope he stays true!

cafolini
05-08-2013, 09:50 PM
I also wish you the best, Varenne. What you want is not impossible. Most people will come apart after about 25 years. That's what statistics show. But there are also cases that continue far beyond that and when one goes the other goes from depression. Wish you the best.

Buh4Bee
05-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Other is always hope when Varenne is around.

Nathanial
05-09-2013, 02:25 PM
my best friend is my life. because it is remember me always. and pray for me that i success in my life. our friend is my heart. i also love her. she always happy to see me. she give me advices when i hopeless. she is making a favorite role for success of my life. thanks God for giving me diamond friend.

Nathanial
05-09-2013, 02:36 PM
my best friend is my life. with the encouragement of her i success in my life. she have a best mind. she remember me in her prayers always. and always think about me. she is good in nature. she always happy to see me.

tonywalt
06-07-2013, 11:19 AM
He's short about 11 inches with a super round head and a bemused look.

Calidore
06-07-2013, 12:15 PM
He's short about 11 inches with a super round head and a bemused look.

Charlie Brown?

sweetcaroline
06-21-2015, 03:11 AM
My best friend is my soulmate. He's sensitive, altruistic, intelligent, patient, and puts up with all of the baggage I carry. I will love him until the day I die.

AndyRoo
04-26-2016, 05:39 PM
I don't have any close friends :( But I hope one day I will :) Haven't given up.

AndyRoo
04-26-2016, 05:40 PM
Charlie Brown?
I wish there was a "like" button.

New Secret
05-17-2016, 01:44 PM
My best friend was an awesome friend until he got into Satanism and did a 180 to become an aspwool of gargantuan proportions. On a high horse, in his smelly air of self-importance, he would get a taste of being given the backhand himself when at his place of work a new supervisor was hired who had the same name as him then a television show was filmed there, including his same-name supervisor but not him. I laugh at that turn of events. I don't have a best friend as it is right now. I have friends, but none of them are the best.

stacy55
08-04-2016, 02:07 PM
I m pretty sure there is no such thing. Everyone look for some opportunity, and to attain that he/she make friendship.

Dreamwoven
10-06-2016, 05:48 AM
I had a best friend in my youth, first in the street we both lived in, later I had another best friend at university, later two best friends who I was joint co-authors with, but by then best friends became less important especially as I moved a lot. In old age I can't say I have any best friend, and it has been like that for decades now.

Danik 2016
10-06-2016, 08:12 AM
You probably have digital best friends, DW.

Dreamwoven
10-06-2016, 10:05 AM
You probably have digital best friends, DW.

Yes, but the concept of friend is quite different on the internet than it is in real life.

Dreamwoven
10-06-2016, 10:31 AM
I would add that best friend assumes quite a lot of meeting face to face, recognising the best friend, and having interests in common.

Danik 2016
10-06-2016, 10:33 AM
You are right, DW. It is a much more floating and fragile relationship. Forget about face to face recognition. The best you will get is an avatar and a, sometimes curious, nickname. And you usually have contact to only a very slice of a personality that sits somewhere behind another PC or smartphone.
But it has its advantages too. You donīt have to invite it for tea!

Pompey Bum
10-06-2016, 10:36 AM
I'll be your friend, DW. Describe me.

Hint: I've got a selfie on my profile page.

Pompey Bum
10-06-2016, 10:50 AM
Heh. That took his breath away.

Dreamwoven
10-06-2016, 11:31 AM
It's fine to be a "friend" on the internet, but this thread is about my "best friend". I can't distinguish between friend and best friend on the internet. I've checked your profile on LitNet out, and there is little about you that I know. I assume you are from America somewhere (a blind guess), we've never met face-to-face, I wouldn't recognise you either from your picture on your LitNet profile or you mine, and I don't have a selfie, partly because I don't have a mobile phone.

Most of us on LitNet are like this, some indicate the part of the country they are from, or at least living in atm. I was born and brought up in London, so English is my mother tongue. So I have to confess I have no "best friend" on LitNet. But I was born to Hungarian immigrants so I know a smattering of Hungarian, too.

Pompey Bum
10-06-2016, 11:55 AM
It's fine to be a "friend" on the internet, but this thread is about my "best friend". I can't distinguish between friend and best friend on the internet. I've checked your profile on LitNet out, and there is little about you that I know. I assume you are from America somewhere (a blind guess), we've never met face-to-face, I wouldn't recognise you either from your picture on your LitNet profile or you mine, and I don't have a selfie, partly because I don't have a mobile phone.

Most of us on LitNet are like this, some indicate the part of the country they are from, or at least living in atm. I was born and brought up in London, so English is my mother tongue. So I have to confess I have no "best friend" on LitNet. But I was born to Hungarian immigrants so I know a smattering of Hungarian, too.

Okay, DW, we'll just be cyber friends. I'm a happy-go-lucky retired guy, by the way. I grew up near Boston and still live in Massachusetts, although since retirement my wife and I have kind of snowbirded back and forth from Taiwan. But I've been spending more time with my (ancient) dad recently, and my knees are giving me trouble lately, so it looks like I'll be staying in the USA this winter. I've been doing hardcore traveling since I was 18, and served in the US Peace Corps in central Africa. I survived cancer. I'm a religious radical. I like to read. Oh, and I retired early, so I'm old but I'm not that old. That's all I want to say about myself online. Still want to be friends? :)

Pompey Bum
10-06-2016, 02:26 PM
Still want to be friends? :)

Heh heh. DW?

Dreamwoven
10-07-2016, 03:42 AM
I've added you, PB. Here we are an hour earlier than GMT, and I switch the computer off by 5 pm and log on at 7 am usually.

Pompey Bum
10-07-2016, 07:53 AM
Don't worry, DW. The humor was self-deprecatory. You are a really good guy. :)