-Roark

Logos
10-05-2008, 11:25 PM
Have you checked your spam folders?
http://www.online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30646

--

Roark
10-06-2008, 01:17 AM
Yes, and still nothing. I've also tried sending multiple activation emails to my address but still haven't received anything. X_x

hope to join the forums soon.

-Roark

Scheherazade
10-06-2008, 05:13 AM
Roark> You should be able to post in the Forum now.

Could you try please?

And welcome! :)

Roark
10-07-2008, 07:36 AM
still nothing. this is the only thread i can post anything in.

what a bummer :sick:

-Roark

Roark
10-07-2008, 07:38 AM
I'm going to try to change my email address and see if that changes anything. Wish me luck!

Logos
10-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Roark, you should be able to post to the regular forums now :)

Roark
10-09-2008, 08:19 AM
awesome. thank you all

-Roark

librarius_qui
10-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Hello, admins.

The acount seems to be working, but I've got a "Notice", above the threads, that say:

"Your account has not been confirmed and is not yet active! To become a registered user on this forum (required for posting or accessing special features) you will need to verify your email address by clicking a special link sent to you in our original welcome email. If you have lost this email, or it never arrived, please go here to request another activation email be sent to you. If you suspect your email address is set wrong, go here and post so an administrator can fix your account. Also please be sure to disable any spam filters you may have for our website, so that this and all future messages can reach you."

I've been trying to solve it, without success. I'll go on trying, but if I can get any help, please, ... HELP! :crash:

Thanks

librarius

Kevets
11-04-2008, 05:54 PM
still nothing. this is the only thread i can post anything in.

what a bummer :sick:

-Roark

This seems to be the case for me as well. I tried "request another activation email" and nothing yet.