PDA

View Full Version : help plz.. just 4 questions

pags2k7
04-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Hi... i would appreciate if any of u guys can answer these questions.. cause i need to graduate to.. i need a 66 in this fourth quarter.. and believe i dont think i can get it with this book.
--------------------------

1) Why was Lydia's predicament pedictable? What hints give it away?

2) How are the parents ineffectual in handleling the situation?

3) How does Miss Bingley's reaction to Elizabeths visit give us more insight to the characters?

4) How does Darcy treat the gardiner's? Is this different from how he treated her family?

---------
so any help is welcome.. it's just those questiones.. at least 1 paragraph per question... thanks in advanced..

Sarasvati21
04-14-2008, 08:19 PM
If you read the book, you shouldn't have any trouble answering those. They're pretty straight forward.

pags2k7
04-14-2008, 08:38 PM
i believe so (that it is in the book) that was hard to deduce.. but i dont really have a lot of basic knowledge about what the book is about.. and watching the movie really didnt help a lot... the info is found from chapters 43 to 52..

pags2k7
04-14-2008, 09:09 PM
so.. plz help :(... its an assignment for tomorrow... it is wort 400 points.. 100 each.. separate assignments...

sciencefan
04-15-2008, 06:16 AM
Hi... i would appreciate if any of u guys can answer these questions.. cause i need to graduate to.. i need a 66 in this fourth quarter.. and believe i dont think i can get it with this book.
--------------------------

1) Why was Lydia's predicament pedictable? What hints give it away?

2) How are the parents ineffectual in handleling the situation?

3) How does Miss Bingley's reaction to Elizabeths visit give us more insight to the characters?

4) How does Darcy treat the gardiner's? Is this different from how he treated her family?

---------
so any help is welcome.. it's just those questiones.. at least 1 paragraph per question... thanks in advanced..
How Darcy treated the Gardiners is shown in the place where they visit Pemberley with Elizabeth.
What he thought of her family, he states in his first proposal of marriage to Elizabeth when she is visiting with Charlotte.

TurquoiseSunset
07-09-2008, 07:57 AM
It is absolutely amazing (and annoying) to me that some post questions like these. You obviously haven't read the book...AT ALL. Some of these questions are extremely easy and not even worth thinking about and had you read the book you would've been able to answer them immediately.

Best of all is the I-need-to-graduate-plea...honestly. Yes you need to graduate, but of your own accord. Forums like these are here to help you when you are really stuck. Not to do complete homework assignments for you. If you are not able to graduate something because you can't answer the questions and therefore can't get enough marks then you SHOULDN'T be graduating to begin with...

Also, if you haven't read the book and have only watched the series or movie you would still be able to answer these questions.