PDA

View Full Version : i need help

hope3453
04-13-2008, 05:58 PM
who contributed to the death of Romeo and Juliet i realy need somebody to help me.

hope3453
04-13-2008, 06:07 PM
help people

illmatic08
04-13-2008, 06:24 PM
two characters that contributed to Romeo and Juliet�s death were Friar Lawrence and Prince Escalus.
The Friars plan was not at the least logical. But like little children, they both believed that the plan would definitely work. The letter that the Friar had written to Romeo that said he must revive Juliet in the chambers was not delivered. It wasn't delivered because the messenger was thought to have the black plague.

jrtagger
05-05-2008, 09:19 PM
I believe that it was a cullmination of things that lead to the ultimate demise of the two star-crossed lovers. First of all, Friar Lawrence was an idiot. He should have made sure that the letter had reached Romoe before he had let Juliet inact the plan. Also, it was the fault of the society in general. Romeo had been exiled for avenging the death of his friend (who was the relative of the man who exiles him, give the guy a breakl.). His actions were just. Yet it is also the fault of the naive lovers themselves. It is unbelievable that a youth would be foolish enough to end his own life over a girl he met only days ago and now thinks that he is "in love with". And another thing! Romeo is way too old for her. She is thirteen-fourteen and he is what, 17? That sounds right. This just promotes Child-Molestation haha.

juicybabymwa
05-08-2008, 03:40 PM
i have exactly the same homework assignment to do!

i kinda think it was all of the characters, this may take a while:

Romeo & Juliet: they knew their love was forbidden but they continued
The nurse: she didnt say anything to juliet's parents and helped the couple
Friar Laurence: he agreed to marry R&J
Paris: he loved juliet, which lead to juliets dad marrying her off to him, which lead to her fake killing herself, so romeo killed himself, so she did the same
Juliet's dad: he married juliet to paris (...)
Juliet's mum: she didn't object to juliet's marriage
the families ancestors: they started the feud thingy

so ye, its everyone's fault (but noone's at the same time)
depends how you look at it

hope it helps

x