PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help, fitzgerald link

lakeside_girl
04-06-2008, 03:37 PM
i read, several years ago, a collection by fitzgerald titled "the crack up". it was wonderful! i want the essay in it about insomnia, but i can't find the text online. does anyone know where i might find it besides ordering the collection? thank you ....alicia

bounty
04-06-2008, 06:10 PM
i read, several years ago, a collection by fitzgerald titled "the crack up". it was wonderful! i want the essay in it about insomnia, but i can't find the text online. does anyone know where i might find it besides ordering the collection? thank you ....alicia

alicia hi---i did a little looking in the university library database that i still have access to, and was not able to find what youre looking for there. if you might be interested though, i spent four yrs in school at the university of minnesota---i dont know if fitzgerald was born in st paul or lived there later in life but one night when i was at the winter ice carnival there, i was able to take a nice photo in a park of a bronze statue of him. if you like, i would be happy to send it along to you somehow...send me a private message if you would like to arrange that...