PDA

View Full Version : PLZZZ help! only 3 questions...from BNW i can't get

Ritsmitu
03-28-2008, 06:47 PM
1. Why is the Controller’s lecture placed close to the conversation between Fanny and Lenina? (It's on pg 40 in chapter 3).

2. How does Lenina demonstrate her hypnopaedic prejudices?

3. (chapter 12) What is a victim-friend? Give an example. (found on pg 156)

mosimo
03-28-2008, 07:15 PM
1. Why is the Controller’s lecture placed close to the conversation between Fanny and Lenina? (It's on pg 40 in chapter 3).

2. How does Lenina demonstrate her hypnopaedic prejudices?

3. (chapter 12) What is a victim-friend? Give an example. (found on pg 156)

I do not know how ergently you need the answers and as a personal stand I do not like to answer others questions for them but I will try to help you. Because I do not have the full work at my fingers all I can give you is guesses so you will have to double check any ideas I give. The controllers lecture was on the use of hypnopeadia to make the working class easy to control. One of the things they try to destroy is commitment. Therefore what is being shown in the converstation between Fanny and Lenina about the long term effects of the treatments given to them when they where children? Once you understand that two is easy because it is only really a continuence of question one. and sorry on question 3 I you give me some time I can get me a copy and I can give some more definative help. THis is all I have right now.