PDA

View Full Version : im confused about the knowledge of the kids

YaKuZA
11-05-2007, 09:54 PM
If they teach kids to learn things..to be spies, how will they act to thier own children when they get older. I dont know how they would correspond. Are the children being educated in this book? and if they are, I guess what im asking is how would the generation of children now, act with the next generation of kids?This type of governmant would possibly be able to last in the real world. Or could it?

Please let me know the answer and what you think.:idea:

Thinkerr
11-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Yes it would. The cycle of fear would continue. The parents would be forced by fear of the government and their own children to behave as model citizens if they weren't already. The government would continue because there would be no chance for active revolt.

Dark Muse
11-06-2007, 04:46 PM
But I wonder, how would this affect the minds of the childern as they grew older. After being trained to spy on thier own parents, would that be on the back of thier own minds at all? Or would they be so brain washed they would just accept it. You would think after a while it would make people relectunt to have childern in the future, knowing what would happen to them in light of thier own actions to thier parents.

mazHur
11-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Spying on parents, neighbors or friends or in any case (except against enemies) is unethical and immoral, moreso when children are concerned.