PDA

View Full Version : Snowy me...

Pretty^Athens
11-04-2007, 07:51 PM
I've always loved the snow! As a child, I considered it as sweet uneatable candies; later, as I was growing up…I had a different consideration each time it snowed… once as beautiful attractive shapes… later, as white curtains… later as warming milk… and loads more…
Then, about some winters later, my point of view just changed! I suddenly saw the snow as nothing but stupid tiny white balls that cause nothing but cold and flue! Till now, I don't know what exactly happened… perhaps the window's glass was dirty that day? Perhaps it was broken? I could never tell!
Till one snowy day… I had to go out to do some necessary things. I felt upset I was going out in such weather! But once I went out of the door… I immediately fell in love with it! It was my first time that I see it and touch it! It was the most beautiful thing I've ever touched… but that moment, while I was enjoying loving it… mum came out and brought me inside again saying I shouldn't be out for long time…
Since that day, I can only enjoy staring at it through the window as it falls on the lakes around… hoping someday will come and I'll be able to touch it again… to turn its cold into a lovely warm feeling… and to see its lips twitching me a warm lovely smile…

arro_zhyzh
11-11-2007, 05:38 AM
I miss winter and snow. The crisp chilliness brought by subtle wind, the ice crystal in the frozen air are wonderful. I've not felt these for four years. The wind of winter in my hometown has my memory and my past.