PDA

View Full Version : Fantasys...

Pretty^Athens
11-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Today is the day… it's our time to celebrate our fatal death! Yes! Our death… we always die on our most delightful moments of love…and lust!!

Today by one o'clock you're coming to me… I'm finally here in your shelter …the place you treat like your home city!!

By one o'clock you're coming to me… we are both going to celebrate our fatal death, each in different ways…

By one o'clock you're coming to please yourself by touching every part of my body that you've always treated as attractive and… delicious…I know exactly how you're going to touch me, softly… how you're going to put your hands on my cheeks… then pass them down to the rest of my "delicious" body…

By one o'clock… I'm going to convince my heart that pleasing your lust is a good thing to keep you only for me… though; I know deep inside that you'll never be mine…

Today, by one o'clock, we're going to celebrate our fatal death… we're going to seclude together for the first time… or perhaps for the last time… today, we're going to give your lust, my love, and our potion, to drive us insane, to kill us, chew us, eat us, and… drive us to our fate… the fate that had to happen to us in the first place…

Here I'm… waiting impatiently for our delightful death…. That we're going to celebrate it… together!