PDA

View Full Version : The River nd I

Pretty^Athens
11-04-2007, 08:08 AM
Since you were gone, I've been feeling a strange connection between the two of us: the river and I! The narrow blue river with its blue pure water, its tiny coloured fish and the silver moon's shadow on its water every night. It’s the same river we used to visit every evening, to relax and feel comfortable. Ohh what lovely memories we shared with it!! remember when we first met? It was next to the river. It was the night before it snowed. It seemed like God was proving that I was in love by sending me the most pleasurable weather!

I knew you were the one for me. Everything was showing that; your shiny beautiful face, your hypnotizing blue eyes, your long golden hair - everything!! It was love at first sight. I can remember that day like it happened just yesterday, when we first talked. I turned to you to ask you what season it was but I immediately got hypnotized by your angel eyes and chocked by looking at your beautiful face. All that confusion just disappeared, once I looked at it, its blue water encouraged me to go on, to follow my heart and to talk to and listen to your deep sweet voice. Ohh what sweet memories looking at it brings!! our first meeting, the first kiss, even our first argument…it all happened next to it. It's all gone now - all I can do is to visit it to cry our past

A few weeks ago, I visited it but it was an extraordinary visit; I walked to it while sleeping. I walked to it, and rode in a tiny boat and when I reached the middle of it I wanted to fish. Can you guess what I used to fish?! I used the silver ring I bought you; I used it to have a beautiful golden fish. I waited and waited and waited… suddenly… my rod jumped away. At that moment I woke up I was in a tiny boat in the middle of the river at midnight, sleeping with the most beautiful fish ever… I was sleeping with you!!

Please review it for me after reading it... i care about your opinions!