PDA

View Full Version : Bennington Carlton a story

deepachan
10-14-2007, 07:38 AM
This is my first story wrote this when i was 15 and now im almost 18, hope you like it-

Bennigton Carlton A Story

Characters in the story-

·Mr. Bennigton Carlton-the hero,

·The Butler a guy from Puerto Rico, Carlos Codas and wife Senora Codas,

·His daughter Kate named after his late wife Kate,

·The bus driver,

·Kate’s best friend Rivan,

·The Hijackers who work for ‘The Young Strikers’,

·Canate Striker the son of the villainous gang the Strikers.

‘God I wish you can help me I am confused please help me’-said the bus driver. What else could he have done when his bus had got hijacked?’ Don’t move’ said the hijacker. One of the travelers said. ‘What else can we do?’ said Mr. Carlton, the hijackers immediately reacted by pointing the gun at Mr. Bennigton Carlton, they shot him he acted as if he were dead. The hijackers took his umbrella up and opened it a gas came from it and everyone laid unconscious Mr. Carlton put his mask immediately and called the police, he left a sign near the bus a piece of wood with a C engraved on it.

His usual meal consisted of 3 fried eggs and a glass of apple or orange juice. Good morning addressed Senora Codas- Carlos Codas wife. ‘Finished your daily world saving job sir”-Codas. Mr. Carlton started his daily work reading the newspaper with his only parent his mother an old but still cheerful and bubbly at age of 78. Later on he went to ride his favorite horse ‘The Knight’ who is a very beautiful horse who is white in color.

After which he goes to pickup his daughter Kate. Bennington a widower, his late wife Kate after which their daughter was named. Mrs. Carlton was murdered in a very weird situation. The gun was aimed to hit Mr. Carlton instead it her. Kate was a very small girl of only five yrs of age when this incident occurred.

Kate at the moment a teen of sixteen yrs getting ready to go to the school dance. She was being accompanied by her good friend Rivan a young chap of seventeen yrs of age. Mr. Carlton had a big business meeting today related to his furniture business he has to design furniture for a multinational company ‘The Youngs’ a big computer software designing company their address-

# 112 Robin Lane

Belltown 550003

Cresenta State

Arctantavia

Mr. Carlton and the others on Robin Lane decided that the kind of furniture used in the head rooms such as managing directors, creative directors and others of the same kind which is- what is seen from their respective window views. Mean while at the shop were Kate is deciding her dress and matching foot wear with her grandmother and Senora Codas (like a mother to her). She finally selected a dress after a five hour selection time a white and blue colored dress with a flower with matching white color foot wears. At the same time in the meeting for the workers a fawn computer table with a black computer chair according to the size that fits in each floor. The phone rung in the middle of the meeting Kate had called Mr. Carlton asking if she could use his credit card as the dress was more than what she was given, he allowed after his mother spoke to him. After Bennigton came back from Robin Lane he saw his daughter dressed with the beautiful dress he was shocked after seeing his little angel who was piggy backed to her first day at school has grown up so much to a beautiful princess like looking young lady. She waited for Rivan in the out house. When he arrived he was as astonished or even more then her father was.

They had around 2-3 dances and the slowest which was the best. Rivan and Kate were crowned King and Queen of the dance. Both Carlton and Kate’s day was very momentous day which the can’t forget. The next day Bennigton asked Kate what is Rivan’s full name she replied-Rivan Young, he followed by asking another if he is related to the ‘The Youngs’ she replied yes. He replied that I have got a big offer from them to design his furniture. Rivan and Kate have decided to go to the same collage. Rivan arrived when Bennigton was asking these questions. Kate blushed a little and also giggled. Senora Codas asked ‘What is so funny to laugh about?’ a few seconds passed and then Kate went running outside to see Rivan and go to look for a collage. Bennigton finalized the deal and started designing the furniture’s for the Youngs. He got some information from Codas that the Youngs are a part of the strikers. They are the ones who have been working for the strikers against their will. Bennington and Carlos got a very good idea of drawing a thin line between the Youngs and the strikers by using their children Canate Striker, Rivan Young and his own Kate.

Their Plan was to make a relationship between Kate and Canate, Kate and Rivan, in this manner Canate will tell his mother that Rivan is coming in between him and Kate and Vice Versa but Rivan tells his father. Their parents thus started to fight with each others and youngs and strikers split up thus being weak Codas can weaken one and Bennigton the other. Their plan fully succeeded only thing Canate and his mother lost their lives in the process. The Youngs finally lead a normal life. Kate and Rivan got married after ten yrs they finished their studies and settled in Robin Lane. They demolished the building of the multinational company they stayed in-

# 112 Robin Lane

Belltown 550003

Cresenta State

Acrtantavia

Cheers Deepa