PDA

View Full Version : its a true story........

ahsiam
10-14-2007, 07:16 AM
yes its a true story. and its certainly not a short story.its quite big.i didnt know where to post it, so i did it here.and i cant finish it in one day so it will be continued.

she was reading a book outside in the balcony.
"hey",it was the boy from the next building.most probably he is from outside.
"hi", she said.
-what is it on?
-the book?treasure island.
-i see! can i have it?
-actually its not mine...
-i promise i wont keep it long.
-ok.
she handed him the book through the balcony as two buildings were very close.

she was really disturbed at him after two days.he said he wont keep the book long.so she went to his house and met his mom and brother.
-i am really very sorry for keeping the book this long.
-its ok.
-are you sure you can manage?
-yes...
-by the way whats your name?
-maisha
-what does that mean?
-gorgeous woman.
-wonderful name.
-whats yours?
-roman chowdhury.
-but........
-yeh i know. my mom is from canada and dad is from bangladesh.
-oh! i got you.well i have to go and you have a very cute brother.
-i know.thanks.
-well bye.
-yeh bye.
............to be continued.

symphony
10-15-2007, 03:18 AM
I like reading a story step by step. Makes me expect stuff...
Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

sweety pie
10-16-2007, 03:08 PM
nice story:)
we wait for the following chapter

go ahead

ahsiam
10-17-2007, 02:00 AM
thank you symphony and sweety pie for giving your valuable time here.
and i am glad sweety pie that you liked it.:D

ahsiam
10-17-2007, 07:21 AM

she was talking to her childhood best friend,Prava.It was one of those evenings when she would hang out with her on the balcony;gossiping,playing or just chit-chating.
"i met a boy",she said
-WHERE,WHEN?
-why are you always excited about boys?
-why?i shouldn't be? well how was he?
-quite good,a foreigner,dad from here,mom from canada.
-handsome?
-i dont know.
-you dont know!? you saw HIM!
-i actually dont know when they are handsome.
-funny.well where?
-there.
maisa pointed towards the next building.
-there?cool.i want to meet him.
-ok i will tell him.
-means?you talk to him?
-everyday and i like him.he is very nice to me.even i talked to his friends, sohana and nafis.....john....
-ok ok stop.why didnt you tell me before?
-because you were busy talking bout your thousand boyfriends.
-though you should have......
-ok i am sorry.
-i will consider about that.
-thank you.
a year went by like a flash. maisa was in 7th grade. roman was getting ready for his A-level.they didnt know when they became best friends.they used to miss each other when they were away.

it was roman's 15th bithday.4th april. a party was going at roman's apartment.maisa was there too.
"can we have a little chat",roman said.
-yes ofcourse.
-not here.
-then where?
-somewhere quiet.
-ok.
and they went to the balcony. there was no one there.
-now,what?
-maisa, i love.........
i love you he said it inside his head;he rehearsed this for the past few days over and over again but now just stood there fighting and stuttering over the words.....
Maisa was licking her icecream,trying hard to guess what he might say but nothing was crossing her head.
-i love .....icecream.
she looked at her icecream and said
-what? oh ....ok, i love it too.
and she gave a wide grin.
god why doesnt she understand, he thought
-maisa, actually i love.... chocolate.
-i love too.you called me here, to say these!
-yes, i just thought that i should share something.
and he grinned.
-what? ok...thats so cute of you! i have some work to do with prava.so talk to you later
-ok
and she was gone.
I LOVE YOU he was screaming inside and his eyes were wet.

..........to be continued.

ahsiam
10-18-2007, 06:53 AM
5th april,2002

"he loves you",prava said.
"who loves me?",maisha asked.
-acting like you dont know anything
-to tell you the truth i dont.
-liar!
-i dont know anything.
-what does he get in YOU?
-who?
-joy.
-roman?
-yes.
-he loves me!
maisha turned around but prava left.

-why do you love me?
-i am sorry but i do.
-why are you being sorry? i just want to know the reason.
-i like you.
-but i am not beautiful or not your type.
-my type?what do you mean by MY TYPE? i dont like you for what GOD made you. i like you for what you are.
-but i am sorry. thats not possible.
-whats not possible?
-to keep the relation in that way. we can be best friends but not more than that. my family wont accept you. you are an outsider. and we dont match.
i am sorry.
-maisha,dont say that. pease.

symphony
10-18-2007, 11:00 AM
i think u need a bit of revising and editing in the above one, to make it sound a little more attractive.
the story's flowing nicely so far though.

keep it up, gal. ;)

ahsiam
10-21-2007, 04:33 AM
i think u need a bit of revising and editing in the above one, to make it sound a little more attractive.
the story's flowing nicely so far though.

keep it up, gal. ;)

thank you symphony for your precious comment and for inspiring me all the time.:)

ahsiam
10-21-2007, 04:37 AM
the story is wonderful. but its not going fine in my hand. and i dont want to present it badly. so i will need some time. i am reallly very sorry to them who were reading it every post.
pardon me.

gothic
10-21-2007, 04:41 AM
Sym was right about the flow,ahsiam.the flow was really good and compelling enough to make one keep reading.

The theme is a common one,happens to almost every teenager in here,I'd say.but the presentation made the difference.

keep it pal,looking forward to the next part!:thumbs_up

ahsiam
10-21-2007, 07:41 AM
thank you gothic for taking time to read it .
and thanks for the comment.
i just need some time for presenting in a beautiful way. i promise i wont be that much late. :D

gothic
10-21-2007, 12:05 PM
no prob, take your time.after all,an author is never late!

ahsiam
02-23-2008, 02:04 AM
then they had a very good time as friends. roman knew there was no point in arguing with her about it. once she said she cant take him as anything else, then that was final. but he was still in love with her. day by day it was increasing.

he tried many times to make her understand, how much he loves her. but maisa was firm on her decision.
they used to pass most of the time togather talking about everything and nothing and certainly maisa was in love with him too. but she didnt say it because inside she was quite sure that its not going to work out since she is from a quite conservative family.on the other hand roman's family knew about maisa and they accepted her.almost everyday she used to hang out in their place.

APEist
02-23-2008, 04:18 AM
Sorry, I can't read it. no punctuation hurts my brain like really badly and so therefore i was not able to get through the first 2 sentence although im sure your first language isnt english so thats very understandable.

Don't worry, I'm just an *******.

ahsiam
02-25-2008, 03:38 AM
Sorry, I can't read it. no punctuation hurts my brain like really badly and so therefore i was not able to get through the first 2 sentence although im sure your first language isnt english so thats very understandable.

Don't worry, I'm just an *******.

no its ok. yeh its not my 1st language. and i am really bad at punctuation mark. so...................:blush:

mahishi
02-25-2008, 03:47 AM
The flow of the story is really good.The story deals with teenage love.I LIKE THE WAY IT FLLOWS.KEEP IT UP.Are you an ASIAN.

ahsiam
02-26-2008, 02:46 AM
The flow of the story is really good.The story deals with teenage love.I LIKE THE WAY IT FLLOWS.KEEP IT UP.Are you an ASIAN.

thanks mahishi. i am glad that you liked it.
yes you are right. i am from asia and from your neighbour country.:)

Homyrrh
02-26-2008, 01:25 PM
This reminds me of both James Frey's "A Million Little Pieces" and Uzodinma Iweala's "Beasts of No Name". The latter's a good read, but I'm not sure you unintentionaly want to imitate his style: it's written from the POV of a nearly entirely illiterate African child soldier.

But as you've stated, it isn't your first language, right?

ahsiam
02-28-2008, 02:49 AM
This reminds me of both James Frey's "A Million Little Pieces" and Uzodinma Iweala's "Beasts of No Name". The latter's a good read, but I'm not sure you unintentionaly want to imitate his style: it's written from the POV of a nearly entirely illiterate African child soldier.

But as you've stated, it isn't your first language, right?

yeh its not. and i didnt want to imitate his style either. the main thing is i didnt even read any of those. i was inspired by this story because it was true..............

i am glad that you took the time to read the whole part.:)

ReynardKitsune
02-28-2008, 02:54 AM
yeah it is interesting

ahsiam
02-29-2008, 02:49 AM
"yesterday our family was having a chat about going back." roman said
-going back? where?
-canada. mom is tensed about my studies, joseph's studies.
-so... when are you guys going back?
-may.
-MAY? next month?
-dont worry. we will come back. dad has his business here. he will come. so sometimes i will too.
-sometimes? we meet everyday, we talk everyday, pass our every moment togather and you are telling me sometimes...
-i will phone you every single day.
-yeh... out of sight, out of mind.
-it wont work for me. i will call you maisa, believe me. you know i dont lie.

eyemaker
02-29-2008, 03:00 AM
really good...I like your story ahs!

ahsiam
03-01-2008, 02:11 AM
maisha sat in the balcony.she was trying to recollect their memories. its almost two and half years of their relation.she never had a best friend like him, so caring and so loving. roman was not like other boys. he wasn't attracted to girls rather he was interested about them. he was not like other people either. there were some difference.....may be she loves him thats why took him different ...or... he is different...he has a power to mistify people............

she looked through his room. he was having a get togather party with his friends. roman is going back to canada tomorrow. it was her instinct saying that their relation is not going to work out...

"hey" roman said.
she didn't notice him...
-hi. howz the party going?
-fine. they are all here. house full of people. why dont you come too......
-mom is home.so........
-mood off?
-nope.have studies. exam tomorrow.
-exam............dah......
-yeh. boring life. talk to you later.
-yeh bye.

their face didnt show any hint of what they were thinking actually...

symphony
03-01-2008, 10:55 AM
with each part u make me look forward to the next one even more :)

keep the flow, baby, the rest will be easy! ;)
*settles on the sofa and patiently waits for the next part*

ahsiam
03-10-2008, 03:18 AM
thanks eye,rey and symph.:D

ahsiam
03-12-2008, 08:15 AM
it was hard for her to believe that she is never going to see him again, not reading books nor listening to songs nor talking to her..........
she got herself back early from school. she met him at his house.

"oh.......you got back early from school . i thought yesterday was the last day........." he was packing up his things.
she was silent.
"i have something for you." he showed something.
-what is this? you know i dont take gifts.
-its not a gift. just a book you can keep.
-oh.
she was so dpressed that didnt have any interest to open the packet of the book.
"what if you dont go?" she said.
-i have to go. i promise i will come back.
-i know you wont.
-i will.
she tried hard not to cry but it was impossible her to control anymore.

"well ......goodbye.....take care of yourself. dont be down all the time and........remember me" he was dark red.
-why are you so red?
-why are you crying?

they both were silent.

at 3:25 pm she watched him going away.....

at that night she opened the packet and saw a story book she liked. she started crying again.