PDA

View Full Version : greetings

antagonist22
08-23-2007, 06:39 AM
I am Andrew from new Zealand. I am glad to have found such a wonderful site for literature,which is something that I find quite intriguing. I am a student still in high school.

This year is my last year at school studying english literature(and english as a subject).I am trying to achieve a good grade(despite the lack of a quality teacher at school this year and 3 teachers so far.The first one got fired,second one was the reliever,third one is the new replacement )

Just saying hi again!

protagonist
08-23-2007, 07:07 AM
I am Andrew from new Zealand. I am glad to have found such a wonderful site for literature,which is something that I find quite intriguing. I am a student still in high school.

This year is my last year at school studying english literature(and english as a subject).I am trying to achieve a good grade(despite the lack of a quality teacher at school this year and 3 teachers so far.The first one got fired,second one was the reliever,third one is the new replacement )

Just saying hi again!

welcome antogonist you are my rival :P protagoist vs antogonist :):):)
I hope u achive you will get goog grades;)

PrinceMyshkin
08-23-2007, 07:24 AM
Welcome here, Andrew! You'll find lots of good-hearted people here and some VERY fine poets!

Bakiryu
08-23-2007, 06:32 PM
Welcome Welcome!