PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

CBW
08-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Hello everyone. I am CBW (Cajunbookworm). I used to post here a long time ago, but computer time has slipped away from me and I lost track of all forums I was on.
I am originally from Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, but about two years ago I moved to Houston, Texas and then late last year I moved to Muscat, Oman. I am still an avid reader and enjoy reading historical fiction and nonfiction, mystery, thriller, well... pretty much anything but western and sci fi fantasy. I also enjoy spending some computer time (when I have it) playing WoW (World of Warcraft), but even that has slacked a lot since moving overseas.
I also enjoy going to the beach, dunebashing in the desert, mountain trekking, traveling and going out with my friends. But no matter where I go, I have to have a book with me. It's like carrying my security blanket.

Weisinheimer
08-11-2007, 10:49 PM
Welcome back CBW. How do you like it in Oman?
I hope you find time to post here now and then.

CBW
08-11-2007, 11:40 PM
I actually love it in Oman. It's been a very interesting year. In a little less than a year I have been to several different countries and plan on traveling a lot more before we get transferred back to the US. Not bad for someone from a very small town in Louisiana who didn't leave the state till after she was married. I'm learning about a completely different culture. It's been an amazing experience.