PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help With An Exam On This Book/play

RobynLynne
08-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Alright So Here's The Deal, I've Got An Exam Over This Book/play And I Really Really Need Someone Who Knows This Thing Very Well, Like Inside And Out To Possibly Help Me Through This Exam. I'm Not Looking For An Easy Way Out Of Doing My Own Work...ok Here's The Story

I'm In Homeschool Right Now, I Was Supposed To Have Already Graduated But My School Is Extremely Slow On Sending Me My Work, And They Just Sent Me My Whole Senior Year Of English About A Week Ago...and Yet Im Supposed To Start College In Three Weeks. The College Has Agreed To Await My Transcript For A Later Date As Long As I Can Graduate B4 I Start My Classes. So Its Not That I Dont Want To Do My Work, Its The Fact That I Have 5 More Exams To Do (5 More Exams, An Exam With Each Book) And I Just Dont Have Time To Read Everything. So If There Is Anyone Out There That Is Willing To Help Me Out I Would Greatly Appreciat It, Im Not Asking For Someone To Give Me The Answers, Im Just Looking For Someone Who Can Point Me In The Right Direction For Them, So If You're That Someone Who Can Help Me Then Please Send Me A Message And Let Me Know Asap Please Please Please!!!! Im Desperate!!![/size]

jayat
02-07-2013, 03:15 PM
I think it could work...Read all the critical analysis about Twelfth Night in this webpage (you probably know) www.shakespeare-online.com/. and make a sum up.
I hope it's useful to you.