PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm a new member

AileenS
07-15-2007, 06:28 AM
Hi. My name is Aileen and I just joined this site yesterday. I'm single and have a Masters Degree in Library and Information Science. I work in a university in New York. I'm a born again Christian and I love to read and write poetry. I'm an avid reader and a doll collector. I enjoy listening to all types of music. I also like to knit and crochet, it's very soothing. I was surfing the web looking for poetry forums and found this website. I look foward to spending time here.

PrinceMyshkin
07-15-2007, 07:42 AM
Hi. My name is Aileen and I just joined this site yesterday. I'm single and have a Masters Degree in Library and Information Science. I work in a university in New York. I'm a born again Christian and I love to read and write poetry. I'm an avid reader and a doll collector. I enjoy listening to all types of music. I also like to knit and crochet, it's very soothing. I was surfing the web looking for poetry forums and found this website. I look foward to spending time here.

Welcome. Aileen. I hope you find lots here to cheer you up or make you think and that you'll soon begin to post things of your own.

the silent x
07-15-2007, 07:46 AM
hey aileen i crochet as well. what is your favorite type of music, one valued over all the others?

Bakiryu
07-15-2007, 08:08 AM
Hey Aileen, welcome to the forums! (You crochet X? :lol:)

the silent x
07-15-2007, 08:56 AM
yeah, I made a sweet strangling rope out of yarn, and i can wrap it around my face so nothing is identifiable,

aileen, ryu and i like to debate and war over all threads so we arent' just singling yours out, sometimes they get kinda funny

jhuka
07-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Hi Aileen--looking forward to your thoughts!