PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

linz
06-13-2007, 08:08 AM
I'm from Texas, but born in Los Angeles. I have now a bit of time to study, free from a job. I am making an attempt to learn all the critical history of the world's civilizations through an encyclopedia time line cheat sheet. I also got an audio book on The history of philosophy I am going to see if I can understand; I understood 'The Republic' as a teen, so I might get the gist. I'm also attempting to attach Religious and prophetic truth to Samuel Beckett's works from Murphy on, with Endgame as a centerpiece. I'm am also studying the Bible. I love Classical music especially Gustav Mahler and look forward to getting to know many of you here.

Virgil
06-13-2007, 08:20 AM
Well, Linz, you sound like a very knowledgable person and a great addition to lit net. Welcome. With 90 posts under your belt, I see you've been around already. I too enjoy classical music. For some reason I've always enjoyed Mahler's Symphony #9.

linz
06-13-2007, 10:13 AM
Well, Linz, you sound like a very knowledgable person and a great addition to lit net. Welcome. With 90 posts under your belt, I see you've been around already. I too enjoy classical music. For some reason I've always enjoyed Mahler's Symphony #9.

Thank You Virgil! By the way, both of your quotes by Faulkner and Virgil are very inspiring.

dramasnot6
06-16-2007, 01:21 AM
Welcome linz!