PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Saswat here

saswat_sahoo
06-09-2007, 04:07 AM
I always have trouble writing about myself. Maybe its because I am too confused or maybe I change too fast for myself. Anyways, let me put things that thankfully don't change like my name Saswat Sahoo and the name of the place where I live Mumbai. Although I've been staying in mumbai since two years, my heart lives in the place of my birth - Cuttack, a small city in the state of Orissa in the Eastern part of India. My interests are as varied as it can be - writing,reading,movies,music,people,places,religio ns,politics,etc etc. Because I don't get much time nowadays to read books, I prefer short stories. Sweet and quick. And therefore naturally O'Henry is my favorite writer. I like the twists and humor in his stories and the witty style of narration.

Very rarely do I get motivated enough to sit down and actually write down one of the numerous wacky stories that lay locked in my mind. And when I do, I write like mad losing my sense of time and sometimes space also.

Ahhhh, now I don't know what else to say. So, goodbye. See you all in the forums.

Lote-Tree
06-09-2007, 04:31 AM
Hello Welcomo :-)

I always have trouble writing about myself. Maybe its because I am too confused or maybe I change too fast for myself.

Confused of what really?

Life?

Girls (or boys) or both? :-)

Anyways, let me put things that thankfully don't change like my name Saswat Sahoo and the name of the place where I live Mumbai.

Names are convieniet labels that your parents give you. But you are not your labels are you? :-)

Although I've been staying in mumbai since two years, my heart lives in the place of my birth - Cuttack, a small city in the state of Orissa in the Eastern part of India.

I can understand this "heart living elswhere" syndrome - I think most of us have this kind of dilemma at least some time in our life ;-(

Anyway welcome to the forum :-)

Weisinheimer
06-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Welcome to the litnet, Saswat.