PDA

View Full Version : What do you do??

dbowen73
06-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Seeing as i dont have much time to check out evey members profile i just thought i would ask "What kind of things do you do?" What do you enjoy? Any hobbies or interests outside of literature??

stella
06-07-2007, 04:38 AM
hey i dont have much to say about myself.... i love mostly everything that can be called art . and i am an Architecture student.

Elly_blue
06-07-2007, 06:38 AM
Helloo
I'm an English student, so thats my major occupation at the moment. Anything from English Literature and poetry, to english history.
I also love movies, music, games (you know... the regular indoor stuff :p ).
and occasionally some outdoor activities, such as swimming, cycling, just somewhere in the nature.

dbowen73
06-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Well myself i am a very outdoors type person. I am curently a highschool student. i maintain a 3.7 but my major focus is on my athletics at the moment i also enjoy fishing hunting and riding horses

hey i dont have much to say about myself.... i love mostly everything that can be called art . and i am an Architecture student.

I also like achitecture i can't decide b/n that or enigneering

stella
06-07-2007, 03:22 PM
I also like achitecture i can't decide b/n that or enigneering

glad to hear that you like architecture it takes a lot of work but it is fun...
you should follow your heart when it comes to choosing,good luck!
:yawnb:

dbowen73
06-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Thanks actually i am thinking about using engineering to get into demolitions i have seem them make the buildings stack ontop of each other looks fun and unique.

BlueSkyGB
06-08-2007, 04:13 PM
I am the Head Circulation Clerk in a library, also in charge of the Inter-Library Loan department...
I think that's why I feel so at home on this forum....:lol: