PDA

View Full Version : Need Help !!!

Mitko
06-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Hello...My name is Demeter...and this maybe is my last chance.I study in Bulgaria , and i have a really important homework , to write an essay!I`m not very good in english but i have to make this essay to reach the next level , and the essay should be in some point good.I have to write about the topic : " Compare Miss Havisham's fate (Great Expectation) and Maggie Tulliver's(The Mill on the floss).I know what are about the two literary parts ,i know also the characteristics of the to characters but my problem is that i cant express myself , i dnt know how to begin...
Please , please someone help me , or give me some advice...!
:bawling:

Mitko
06-05-2007, 12:06 PM
I know that no one could start thinking of my own problem but if there is any good person, i`m pleasing him to help me!!!I dnt want to stay in the some grade... please people help me pls!

linahendy
04-17-2013, 06:39 AM
Outline your essay using paper and a pen. Your goal at this point is to get your thoughts on the essay topic organized and in writing. You can write a detailed outline for your essay, using traditional outline format--letters and numbers to separate key points.

hillwalker
04-17-2013, 09:22 AM
Since this original query was posted almost 6 years ago and the OP hasn't returned here since June 2007 you're wasting your time giving feedback. I suggest you concentrate on responding to more recent posts.

H

Calidore
04-17-2013, 09:49 AM
Since this original query was posted almost 6 years ago and the OP hasn't returned here since June 2007 you're wasting your time giving feedback. I suggest you concentrate on responding to more recent posts.

H

Don't bother; she(?)'s an essay-service spammer. They've taken to responding to a number of old posts with only one or so of their replies containing the link to the service.

hillwalker
04-17-2013, 11:18 AM
Thanks Calidore. Mods asleep as usual??

H